JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First: this is a trade only. I pretty certain you can pay someone else a lot less cash for rifles similar to these than I would accept.

I'm looking for something functional, at least 20" between centers, with either quick-change, or a full set of threading gears.

I have Mosin's, Mausers, Enfields, and Steyrs to put up for a fair trade. I may also be able to 'sweeten' the pot with (a limited number of) US Silver coins, or could add some cash (would also pay cash outright for a less-expensive lathe).

If you're interested, PM me, and lets talk. If it sounds like we're on the right path, I'll get you pics, etc. of the pieces you're interested in, and you do the same.

Thanks for reading,

Ron

I have a late '30's Craftsman 12x36 with a quick change gearbox added that I don't use enough, but how many mausers would you trade for it? I'd value the lathe at around $1500 as-is.

Please look again. After some soul (and wallet) searching, I find I'm loathe to let go of my Mausers or Enfields (each is unique), but I'd be happy to pay cash or trade Mosins and Steyrs plus cash for something I can use. Cash/Trade budget is around $1K, but negotiable from there.

Thanks

Ok I get it now. When you put it that way, I guess my extremely rare lathe is pretty unique too so I better hang on to it. I could offer it up for trade for way more than market value because it's so dear to me, but I'd be a fool to think anyone would jump at it.
Thanks anyway.

I'd like to toss this back up the list...

MagnumPU; no offense intended, I thought hard and wasn't ready to let go of those for what I'd consider fair for a $1.5K lathe. If I pretended that the Mausers were worth $300/ea (they really aren't, I'm just making up a number), I'd rather pay cash. , and I've been talking with someone that has one very like what you describe at $1.2K. We haven't come to an agreement yet, and I thought I'd throw this up in case someone was thinking about it.

My best,

Ron

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top