Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Milsurp Rifles at PDX Gun Shows?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Will_Power, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Will_Power

Will_Power OR via OK Active Member

Guys,

It's been a few years since I've been back to the local gun shows, and at the time I wasn't looking at the military surplus selection. So, I'm drawing a big ole' blank on what the tables are displaying.

I'm in the market for a Swiss K-31 and would prefer to buy locally if possible.

How has been the selection of milsurp rifles at the Portland shows lately? Would it be worth my time to go?

2. HarryHaller

HarryHaller Kalama, WA Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Most people think the Portland show is a waste of time, I don't entirely disagree. However I've seen a fair selection at the Portland show the last couple times I've gone. About a 6 months ago I picked up a Schmidt Rubin 1911, a guy had two century import k31's last portland show $400 each. The show with the most mil surps in my experience is the centrailia show.

3. Will_Power

Will_Power OR via OK Active Member

Well. I guess I'll just suck up the time Saturday morning and go check things out for myself.

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I've always been disappointed with milsurps at the gun shows, but I haven't been in the market for a while.