JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
From back in the day when I had a Vickers and a Lewis gun. Over 1,200 rounds offered in four lots. All ammo listed is sold as-is and I cannot guarantee its reliability (some of it is over 80 years old!). I would not use this ammo in a life-or-death situation. Some rounds have some corrosion which should clean up for almost all with a tumble in a cleaner. Like all milsurp ammo, it should be treated as corrosive (I don't know if it is, but I don't like to take chances). Shoot, at these prices, you can knock the bullets out and reload them and still save money. Sold FTF-only in Corvallis, Oregon:

BUY ALL FOUR LOTS FOR $500.
(Save $160 over individual lot prices)

LOT 1: 300 loose rounds of mostly Radway Green, 1945 headstamp. $100
LOT 2: 390+ loose rounds, incl 48 post-war rounds, and headstamps from 1940, 41, 43, and 44, incl some pre-war headstamps. Headstamps prior to 1942 have cupro-nickel (silver looking) bullets. Also incl are 40-some rounds to be disassembled for reloading (no charge for these) $150
LOT 3: Total of 280+ rounds, incl 98 blanks for Bren gun (1968 RG), 80 rounds of 1943 tracer (I do not know if they still light or not), and 100-some 1943 rounds in boxes marked "ISAA" (South African) $130
LOT 4: 288 rounds in boxes in original ammo crate. I opened the spam can about 20 years ago and opened one box. That box was marked "ISAA" (South African) and had 1943 headstamps. The other boxes have never left the spam can. $280

No longer have anything that shoots .303, moving soon and must sell. First "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to make offer or ask questions, as long as you realize somebody else could still beat you to it while you're asking. Not interested in trades at this time. All local laws apply.

LOT 1: lot12.jpg lot13.jpg

LOT 2: lot21.jpg lot22.jpg

LOT 3: lot31.jpg lot32.jpg laot33.jpg lot34.jpg lot35.jpg lot 36.jpg

LOT 4: Lot41.jpg lot42.jpg lot43.jpg lot44.jpg

lot1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.