JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like the Mexican cartels may start selling 22 ammunition in a neighborhood near you. The story says 2 trailer loads totalling millions of rounds of 22 LR were stolen. I'm guessing it's Aguila brand.

Looks like the Mexican cartels may start selling 22 ammunition in a neighborhood near you. The story says 2 trailer loads totalling millions of rounds of 22 LR were stolen. I'm guessing it's Aguila brand.

"...The ammunition is sold in the United States under the Aguila brand..." ;)

An unnamed Tecnos Industries spokeman was quoted as saying, "We've changed shipping carriers and are confident the next shipment will get through."

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 6.43.07 PM.png

Every time there is one of these panics I often wonder how much of the ammo "bleeds off" along the way to the retailers. Couple panics back one guy I know ordered one of those 1K packs Win used to sell where it was two 500 round bulk packs. What he got in the mail days later was a box with one of the 500 round boxes in it and it had broken open all over in there. He went round and round with the Seller and they finally just refunded his money but they tried real hard to say it was not their fault. I told him he had a lot more patience than me. I would have just done a charge back as soon as they started playing. I am pretty sure one of the workers there took one of the boxes of ammo. It has to get really tempting when its like this.

Aguila is the former Remington plant in Mexico. I use the lead 40gr rd nose which is subsonic where I live & get the same results as I do with CCI srd vel which I read Aquila made for them but I'm NOT claiming as I can't prove it. Good long range rimfire practice ammo. Winter before last I bought 10 cases a few at a time for $150/case delivered. I usually shoot about 1/2 that per year but health issues with my shooting buddy & myself are slowing that down. It's like Rossi makes Mossberg rimfire rifles & came out with their own brand which I bought a Semi Auto for $93 out the door. Looks better than a Mossberg & I've never had a failure so far, uses Mossberg mags. Mossberg Mavericks made in TX, hard to beat a 20" barreled 7+1 that will shoot the mini 12 ga shells, holds 12 I think for $200 +$15 for the opsol plug.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top