JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to get a scope on my m1a and I do not have the cash for a nice Leupold or nightforce at this time. These seem to be the higher end of the cheaper scopes. Anyone have them or had them? What do you think of them?

M1A recoil and limited mounting options make it a tricky gun to set up on the cheap with optics. Don't skimp on the mount (use a Sadlak or other two or three point system-check out Fulton Armory) and buy into a scope that can handle heavier recoil. The SWFA.com line of SuperSniper scopes are great for M1As and they wont break the bank.
Just my $.02- worth everything you've paid for it....
Cheers,
J

All right here is my Rem. 40X .22 LR. It is either a 1967 or 1969 and was a commercial model, not a goverment. Enjoy!

View attachment 202741

DSC_0062.jpg

She shoot lights out!

The main reason I purchased this scope is it will focus down to 10 meters, and has a ton of elevation due to the 30MM main tube. I would have to pay 600.00+ for a Leupold with near the same features. (and not have any more scope)
I have many Leupolds, and 2 Nightforces and can see a good value when I see it.
If you don't like your Diamond Back, sell it, and buy a bushnell, and stop your whining!
JPG

The eye relief is pretty consistent through the power range. I box tested it, and tracks spot on. Best 225.00 I have spent on a scope ever.
When I win the mega millions (100Mil.) I will outfit it with a S&B or Hensolt, and give you this scope! JPG

I have a vortex diamondback on my .30-06 and am very happy with it. IMO it's a very good scope if your on a tight budget and can't afford the more expensive scopes. It also has a lifetime warranty.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top