JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This scope is in great condition, holds zero well, and shoots the box. All the original paperwork and retail box. This is a scope that will give you good functionality, with no weird gymnastics to go through to make it work right. It has a surprising amount of adjustment as well, I've counted around 95 MOA on the elevation turret before it felt really really close to bottoming out, and the windage had a huge amount as well, though I can't remember it right now.

This is one of the scopes produced before bushnell bought Millett, when quality suffered greatly for a time. The scope is bright and surprisingly clear, better than most all scopes in this price range.
Also has a functional Mil Dot reticule with paperwork describing the target ranging ability this particular reticule contains.

1/8th moa finger adjustments on the elevation and windage, with marks to keep track of where you are, and they can be zeroed out after you sight in your scope. Side focus adjustment. 30MM main tube.

Comes with your choice of 3 ring heights, low, medium or high, as well as scope caps, and a dust cover. ALSO NOT IN PIC: a 6" sunshade.

$325 OBO

No, this is not as good as some Nightforce, US Optics, Mark 4 Leupy, etc. scope, and I make no claims it is. However, it is a very good scope for the money, MUCH better than all the others in this price range that I've seen personally.
Honestly, during the middle of the day out to 500 or so yards, it is just as good as the $1K plus scopes, for a third or less of the money. Compare them during low light at 750 yards and there is no comparison, the expensive scopes kick it's butt... which should be expected.

Call me anytime: three six zero - 518-2six06

Thanks!

David
IMG_6105.JPG IMG_6106.JPG IMG_6108.JPG IMG_6110.JPG

IMG_6105.JPG

IMG_6106.JPG

IMG_6108.JPG

IMG_6110.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top