Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Millet TRS-1 4-16x50 (Illuminated Mil-Dot)

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by danska, Jul 6, 2010.

1. danska

danska Portland New Member

I have a Millett 4-16x50 I actually just purchased from another board member. I read a lot about these scopes and when comparing it directly to some higher priced scopes, I was extremely impressed. This has a enhanced mil-dot reticle so it has half mil marks in addition to the dots, Illuminated also. Has 1/4 MOA knobs with locking rings. Should provide enough adjustment to get to 1000 yards with .308 or faster. I've just purchased another scope that is a little better for my application, so I'm gonna give this one up.

Midway has these on sale for $296 but they're out of stock. Most of the time they run $320-$360.
    Millett Tactical TRS-1 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 50mm Side Focus Illuminated Mil-DotBar Reticle Matte - MidwayUSA

$260 Base and Rings not included. Lightly used condition, sunshade included. Can ship for a minimal fee, paypal +3%

Not great pics just giving a taste.
    017.jpg
    016.jpg

2. dr drae

dr drae Seattle Member

Any other pics of the reticle? Do the mil-dots only show up when illuminated? I'm not seeing them... :huh:

3. danska

danska Portland New Member

Yeah the pics aren't great as I said. On the bottom right corner of the link, they have a better but partial view. I can try retaking pictures again but I didn't have much success before when trying. My camera doesn't seem to be up to the task. There are half mil lines, with mil-dots.

Millett Sights - Calculating Mil-Dot Reticle Holdovers

4. wp4

wp4 Beaverton Active Member

very interested, I'll get it if it's still available, can you PM me with a time and place you'd like to meet?

thanks!

5. live2hunt

live2hunt Portland Member

still for sale?