JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Would like to beg, barter, or buy 1 or 2 of these sights. If you happen to have some please let me know. They look like this.

Redhawk%20Site.jpg

Millet%20sight.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
eBay has two upon a single ad for sale right now. They're yours for only $34.99 each.

Vintage NOS Millett Series 100 Rear Pistol Sight S&W/Ruger?? Outline

Seller information
svo3595 (2545 )
100% Positive feedback

Item Information
Item condition:
New other (see details)
"Sold as Used. Appear to be New Old Stock. Do not know when manufactured. Please view all "

... Read more
Quantity:
2 available
Price:
US $34.99
Buy It Now

Add to cart

3 watching Located in United States

Shipping:
FREE Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

eBay has two upon a single ad for sale right now. They're yours for only $34.99 each.

Vintage NOS Millett Series 100 Rear Pistol Sight S&W/Ruger?? Outline

Seller information
svo3595 (2545 )
100% Positive feedback

Item Information
Item condition:
New other (see details)
"Sold as Used. Appear to be New Old Stock. Do not know when manufactured. Please view all "

... Read more
Quantity:
2 available
Price:
US $34.99
Buy It Now

Add to cart

3 watching Located in United States

Shipping:
FREE Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

View attachment 416164

View attachment 416165

Oh boy did you have me excited. I don't do e-bay but was able to check them out. The ones shown are not right for a Ruger so I am guessing a S&W. The ones for a Ruger are held down in the slot by a pair of screws while the one pictured slides into a dovetail slot. Thanks for taking the time to look and send me the info. I appreciate it and was so hoping these were correct.

Thanks

Last Edited:
I'm following this and hoping someone "finds" a case of these that they would be willing to sell, as I would like to find a few sets myself.

Maybe we can team up and contact a Millet supplier and buy a bunch of sets?

They were used on the AMT-II also. ;)

I HAVE THESE TWO REAR SIGHTS, NOT SURE WHAT THEY ARE FOR, MANY REAR BLADES FOR MILLET ADJ. SIGHTS ALSO HAVE A REPAIR KIT FROM MILLETT WITH MANY, MANY SPARE PART FOR MILLET RINGS AND SIGHTS, ADJUSTING SCREWS, BLADES SPRINGS. CRIMPING TOOL (2) FOR DUEL CRIMP SIGHTS. I CAN TAKE PICTURE IF NEEDED.

DSCN2740.jpeg DSCN2739.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.