JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After trying a 3-9x32 Simmons on my Henry, I found that I couldn't comfortably get the scope's field of view to fill without having to back my head away from the scope. I tried other scopes as well, with the same issue (I've got long arms, apparently). I decided against going with a new rail and scope extenders, as I'm not partial to adding the extra baggage. Now I'm thinking of buying the Millet Red Dot, as there is no issue with the FOV, or with mounting it. I will be shooting ground squirrels at a distance of approximately 60-90 feet. I have little worry about the small 3 MOA dot obstructing my view of the vermin. My question is this: Is there any reason this is not a decent way to go?

Thanks!
Brian

I'm not familiar with the Millet but I have a Tasco 30mil Red Dot scope (that I got for free from my workplace by using points I received from "spotlight" awards) on my Henry H001 Lever Action and it works for me. I like that I can adjust the dot to very small (not so bright) to a bigger, brighter dot depending on the conditions and what I am shooting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top