JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure about their glass optics, but Im currently in the last phase of battery life testing for one of their red dot. Just a fun hobby to pass the time. Ran two duration tests so far.

That being said, their red dot has really stood up over the period of time Ive been using it. Im sure if their red dot has decent quality, their glass optics must as well.

Its a shame their isnt more quality testing info online, which is why Im collecting battery life data for mine.

I have a MilletTRS 1, 4x16x50 30mm tube, around 5 years old. The lens has spots all over it now when you turn the lit reticle on. I would not buy anything from Millet anymore , they seem to be junk. Turrets were sticky etc. I'd stick with the name brands

That being said, their red dot has really stood up over the period of time Ive been using it. Im sure if their red dot has decent quality, their glass optics must as well.
Easier and cheaper to make a decent red dot compared to a scope.

That being said, I don't know much about Millet. For cheap optics I generally just go Eastern European. o_O

Optics planet had to remove the magazines from there website because of where theyre located, yes?
So are they really giving anyone the "middle finger", or abiding to laws in place

Easier and cheaper to make a decent red dot compared to a scope.

That being said, I don't know much about Millet. For cheap optics I generally just go Eastern European. o_O
Indeed. Good glass optics are a whole different beast than the red dots.

Got my millet red dot before all the primary arms/vortex ones hit the scene.
It was decent for what it was, compared to the other china stuff out there.

Sometimes they make a good thing in China. It all depends on who is sending them the specs and what they want them to do.

The Chinese factories only do what the company here pays them to do. If the company pays them for a POS optic, a POS optic is what they make. Millet red dots look good for the money so I guess they aren't paying them to make anything bad.

Now for the optics they make for their military? Too bad we can't get em here, damn Clinton made sure of that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top