JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone using a millet DMS on their AR and care to share what they think?
I have been looking at alof of reviews online and think I might give it a try. I am currently using a 4moa red dot and it just doesn't cut it for targets at 200-300 yards. My options are 2moa aimpoint with magnifier that will run alot more money or the dms that will get me the same end result for alot less money. Opinions are wanted, thanks

I have had mine for about a year now it has treated me well. That said all I have used it for was a range trips. Im hoping to go to a carbine course this spring which will give me a much better idea of how it will work.

For the price, it's hard to go wrong with it. I had one for a while, but sold the rifle it was on, so I sold the scope as well. The 1 moa dot at 4x is very nice. At 1x, it's not bad. The scope covers are throw aways. It's made in China. Those are probably my only 2 gripes. Would I buy another one? Yep, if I didn't want to shell out $3-400 for something better.

Thanks for the review. I think this scope will serve sell in competition on my AR and I plan on getting some Butler creek quick flip scope covers for it some day. Or none at all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top