JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are brand new. They are a clone of the original DMS scopes, the gen 1 not the current version. They are 1.25-4x, glass is clear. They hold zero with out a problem. I had one on my 44mag lever gun a couple AR's and even mounted the one I had to my '06 for giggles. They have a german #4 type illuminated dot reticle and 30mm tube. Glass is really good for the money. Got 2 available. Price is $110ea. These are brand new, but do not include manuel or box. Sold as is, shipping is extra, no trades.

I like to look at what I buy before I buy it. It cost too much if I have to drive a long ways to see it.
If people could get over being paranoid and post their town they would save us trouble.
jj

I recently bought some ammo from the cheese and i have him bring one these so i could check it out (even tough i cant afford one right now i wanted to see it for future reference)

I can say that this scope appears to be a great value for the price the eye relief was quite impressive , glass was good, the dot was quite visable in daylight

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top