Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Millet DMS clones $110, now with pics

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by The Cheese, Oct 18, 2010.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

These are brand new. They are a clone of the original DMS scopes, the gen 1 not the current version. They are 1.25-4x, glass is clear. They hold zero with out a problem. I had one on my 44mag lever gun a couple AR's and even mounted the one I had to my '06 for giggles. They have a german #4 type illuminated dot reticle and 30mm tube. Glass is really good for the money. Got 2 available. Price is $110ea. These are brand new, but do not include manuel or box. Sold as is, shipping is extra, no trades.

img5304z.jpg

img5306.jpg

img5305y.jpg

img5307g.jpg

2. The Cheese

bump

3. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

what town are you near?

jj

4. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

BS location is a good reason not to deal with any one

5. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

I like to look at what I buy before I buy it. It cost too much if I have to drive a long ways to see it.
    If people could get over being paranoid and post their town they would save us trouble.
    jj

6. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

I recently bought some ammo from the cheese and i have him bring one these so i could check it out (even tough i cant afford one right now i wanted to see it for future reference)

I can say that this scope appears to be a great value for the price the eye relief was quite impressive , glass was good, the dot was quite visable in daylight

7. The Cheese

I am on the west side of hillsboro.

8. The Cheese

bump.