Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Reactions
These are brand new. They are a clone of the original DMS scopes, the gen 1 not the current version. They are 1.25-4x, glass is clear. They hold zero with out a problem. I had one on my 44mag lever gun a couple AR's and even mounted the one I had to my '06 for giggles. They have a german #4 type illuminated dot reticle and 30mm tube. Glass is really good for the money. Got 2 available. Price is $110ea. These are brand new, but do not include manuel or box. Sold as is, shipping is extra, no trades.

Reactions
I like to look at what I buy before I buy it. It cost too much if I have to drive a long ways to see it.
If people could get over being paranoid and post their town they would save us trouble.
jj

eldbillbo

Reactions
I recently bought some ammo from the cheese and i have him bring one these so i could check it out (even tough i cant afford one right now i wanted to see it for future reference)

I can say that this scope appears to be a great value for the price the eye relief was quite impressive , glass was good, the dot was quite visable in daylight

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
NW Custom Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Project Appleseed
Southwest Firearms Forum
DSG Arms
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR