JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
City
Woodburn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New in box, never used. $200 on Amazon, asking $150 obo, open to trade offers. Thanks!

Miller Electric 282000 Digital Performance Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with Clearlight Lens Technology (Black) Miller Electric 282000 Digital Performance Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with Clearlight Lens Technology (Black) - - Amazon.com

95DD406B-87A5-4767-A3B4-72DD44E6F03C.jpeg BCE0E5C4-CBD9-4384-B389-CD3D4806DCFA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you trade for one of my knives?

Dang it, I somehow missed the notification of your post! Sorry for delayed response! Would be open to knives in trade, but more looking for fixed blades than folders. Thanks for the offer..!

Would you trade for one of my knives?

I'm a bit limited on time but if you every get up to Clackamas or Happy Valley let me know. Lots of stuff that I could trade and I need to replace my stolen helmet.

I'm a bit limited on time but if you every get up to Clackamas or Happy Valley let me know. Lots of stuff that I could trade and I need to replace my stolen helmet.

I get up that way a lot. Tried to shoot you a message but it didn't seem to want to let me, if you want to send me one we can set something up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top