JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an older Taurus PT111 millennium pro (2nd gen I'm pretty certain) and am looking to buy some mags. Does anyone know if the newer PT111 g2's have compatible mags?
It looks like they might but I thought I'd check here in case anyone knows for sure. Thanks!

I have an older Taurus PT111 millennium pro (2nd gen I'm pretty certain) and am looking to buy some mags. Does anyone know if the newer PT111 g2's have compatible mags?
It looks like they might but I thought I'd check here in case anyone knows for sure. Thanks!
No the millennium and the new G2's don't as the mag catch hole is slightly different, It will lock in but will not feed properly. I think a modification could be done with a dremel but didn't try it myself.

My son bought an older millennium (.40)so I ordered some extra mags and found this out. Found some correct mags for him and bought a G2 myself so the mags didn't go to waste.......:p

are you still looking for PT111 pro mags?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top