JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well let them come out and say it then, we can't hear them at the moment. Hopefully they realize that how they cast their votes will directly impact if they will be able to own a gun or not.

Well let them come out and say it then, we can't hear them at the moment. Hopefully they realize that how they cast their votes will directly impact if they will be able to own a gun or not.

Exactly. Just went shooting with a friend of mine, be brought his 20 year old son and his son brought a friend. We talked about the current state of affairs and how our Rights are being eroded. They both looked at me all slack jawed as I shared this. I advised them if they wanted to keep what Rights we have left they best share this new found information with their friends. Also gave them the link to this forum. So hopefully 2 more to the fold...

I saw a few multi-colored hair sign holders at the rally in March. I had to "check my bias" because I was sure they were going to some anti gun signs.

I was wrong. They were holding pro gun rights signs. I support people's Rights to things I nay not agree with. I don't agree with politicians ignoring all the rights people currently posess.

Last Edited:
Exactly. Just went shooting with a friend of mine, be brought his 20 year old son and his son brought a friend. We talked about the current state of affairs and how our Rights are being eroded. They both looked at me all slack jawed as I shared this. I advised them if they wanted to keep what Rights we have left they best share this new found information with their friends. Also gave them the link to this forum. So hopefully 2 more to the fold...

Well done.

That's exactly right, the kids don't really know.. They know only that they're worried someone is going to come light up the school. Their lives are wrapped up in looking at memes and playing VR games. They've never given their constitutional rights a second thought. Most of what they hear is the propaganda coming from a handful of very loud anti-gun parents and educators, who are offering this tantalizing and easy cure-all , which is to scapegoat our community of sportsmen. Those of us who know better need to speak up and tell the kids our side of the story. Right now they're only getting one side.

Years lost in a concrete forest, become lost out there.
books1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads