JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About 34 years ago I had a lady friend who, when we all went camping, absolutely freaked out because she could not find an electric socket to plug in her hair dryer after washing her hair in the propane fired hot water showers of the camp ground. Really. :)

She did not remain my girl friend long. Good riddance.

From 2003 until 2008 My son was in the Boy Scouts we spent 30 + days per year under the stars these kids dads hunted fished and camped and were out door savvy. Going out with these Scouts that were more comfortable in the wilderness than they were at home made for the most incredible Scouting outings on earth . The Scouts are so accomplished last ime iI heard from them .Some are military, hunting and fishing guides or in advanced levels of education and in the medical field and fire fighters, and pilots.. All the Scout masters were accomplished in the out doors And one of the Scout masters was a F4 pilot. We all learned how to navigate like pros . My son being in the Scouts were the best 5 years in my life

Last Edited:
As a young man, my goal in life was two beavers..................

Ray

I ate beaver once in HS.

I went to HS in rural Maine for a short time. One class on my schedule was called "Wildlife Biology" (or more descriptively, how to hunt/fish/trap/gather wild foods) and after showing us how to properly stretch a beaver hide, the teacher fried up some beaver and we ate it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top