JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold pending funds

I have a milled receiver Yugo m92 Krink underfolder. I would like to sell or do partial trade + cash. It was built using a virgin parts kit. It has a pinned fake can which can be easily removed and also comes with original brake if you want to sbr it. I have test fired it 100 rds to thought it.1060 rounds of wolf, 330 norinco yellow box, 10 30 round mags, and 3 preban chinese 75 round mag. Night sights are dim but still glow. Also comes with a m60 barrel bag it fits perfectly in it. It is to my knowledge that there are only a couple hundred of the Yugo milled receivers in existence. This is a very nice addition to someones ak collection. .. Please send offers by email only at Thank you for your interest.

$2500 for it all.

price break down
$2000 for the m92
$100 x 3 each for the drum mags
$10 x 10 for the 30 round mags
$250 for the ammo (1390 rounds)
m60 barrel bag $30
Trades ( have to = what I am asking for the package):
Will also accept multiple weapons
Rem 700 in 308 or other tactical bolt rifle in 308
auto loading shotgun
Glocks, Beretta M9 or 92sf, hk 45 Tactical (with threaded barrel), sig
optics
Revolvers in .357, .45acp or colt, .44 mag. s&w 500
hk 9mm sub gun clone
s&w m76 clone
ar15 stuff
cetme/ hk clone
fal
m1a

There are so many things I'm interested in it is hard to list them all so please send any and all offers. The worst I can say is no thanks.

View attachment 189886
View attachment 189887

View attachment 189888
View attachment 189889
View attachment 189890
View attachment 189891
View attachment 189892
View attachment 189893

Sir,

You have my undivided attention. I have FALs galore. Edit: I will email you and we will talk.

Do a search for "para" in the rifle classifieds to find my ad of para FALs. Ive got others too.

SF-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.