JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale: Milled receiver AK-47. I am not the original owner, so round count is unknown, but bore, barrel, etc. are in very good condition. I have put about 200 rounds downrange with this gun. No function issues at all. Gun does have 1 small issue, the lower buttstock tang has been removed. (see photo) I believe the previous owner was going to put on a different stock set. Milled receiver Aks have 2 buttstock tangs. The stock is secure with the upper tang, no wiggle, no problem, but this could be replaced if you like. Part of the wood goes into the receiver, so the whole setup is pretty snug.

Included are (4) 30 round steel mags, type 1 bayonett, A2 birdcage style flash hider, also the original slant-cut flash hider. Cleaning kit, cleaning rod, and sling. It has a tapco G2 trigger installed. This is a nice little shooter, but I don't get it out much, so time for a new project!

Looking for $500 cash or trade for entry level 1911, G17 or G22 in good condition, or entry level AR (I can add some cash to the right deal.)
PM me with offers or for questions.
Thanks for looking!
Chris
IMG_1831.jpg

Edit, one of the members suggested this may have originally had a thumbhole stock, and hence the reason for no lower tang. I am not sure if it did or not, but sounds reasonable. Here is a photo of the manufacturer info since I am getting asked alot!

IMG_1831.jpg

AK2.jpg

AK3.jpg

Last Edited: