JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS IS A NORINCO MILLED MAK 90. IT IS MISSING A LOT OF BLUEING, ESPECIALLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND BOTTOM BUT THERE IS NO PITTING. PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES. THE INSIDE OF THE RECEIVER LOOKS SWEET AND ALL THE FINISH IS INTACT. LOOKING AT THE HAMMER AND OTHER INTERNAL PARTS IT LOOKS LIKE THIS RIFLE HAS NOT SEEN A LOT OF ROUNDS. THE #'s MATCH ON ALL THE PARTS, THE BARREL IS CHROME LINED, BRIGHT WITH VERY GOOD RIFLING. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A CHINESE MILLED AK FOR NOT A LOT OF MONEY. $700
If you buy this gun, I'll sell this other gun with it for another $600 CONVERTED MAK 90 CHINESE AK BLONDE BEAUTY Thats 2 Chines AK's for $1300.
THANKS FOR LOOKING
View attachment 190839
View attachment 190840
View attachment 190841
View attachment 190842
View attachment 190843
View attachment 190844

Hey Fox,
1.Yes this has a slant cut receiver.
In fact unlike the stamped MAK's, I've never seen a square cut MILLED MAK 90. One other milled MAK 90 observation. Everyone I've seen has the 386 mark like all my Polytech rifles, but they are ALL Norinco's. Does anyone know something different?
2. It comes with one mag. of buyers choice,5,20,30,or 40 rounder. I could probably be talked into a couple more by a nice guy like the Silver Fox.:s0114:

Trade options?

Oh I don't know.:huh: I like AK's.:s0155: This one is not as bad as it looks in the pictures and I'm just about ready to have it re blued.Even with bluing and a new iron wood stock, I would have the post ban equivalent of a polytech legend at less than half the price. I thought some one would snatch this up.

Throw your trades at me. All I can do is say no,or not answer at all if it is a ridiculous offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.