JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think we will look back in history and say that Bundy started the second revolutionary war in this country. I'm putting my name on it.
Harry Reid just started the snowball down the hill, that will lead to him and his son serving time in prison.
Makes me sick to call him my Mormon brother.

[quoted from gaijinsamurai)

(I hear a lot of outcry about armed government "thugs", but when armed citizens show up to support to law-breakers, you can rest assured that the government will bring more & better weaponry, if for no other reasons, officer safety and to make sure they don't lose.)

So what are you saying? Because Hitler, I mean, Obama, comes with more thugs and firepower, you're going to crawl into the hole you came from?!

And from everything that is going on in this situation, I just took a wild guess that the Secretary of the Interior is a female. When I looked up who it was, my guess was correct. There is a legitimate, academic field of study called Sociobiology. The founder of this field of study is a guy named professor E.O. Wilson. Part of his conclusions on his research into biological and genetic influences on human behavior pointed out that when men fight it is to establish dominance, and it's usually about territory or mating. Male conflict seldom escalates to lethal force. But when women fight, it is about survival. His conclusions included the idea that women have little or no moderating mechanisms when it comes to conflict because over thousands of centuries of evolution, when women have had to resort to physical force it has almost always been a matter of life and death. A man knows when to back off, when he has pushed his adversary too far, and when he has won dominance. A woman fights to the death, because for women all conflicts are about ultimate survival. Thus, when Janet Reno was confronted with conflict she responded lethally, whereas a man might have moderated his response. I suspect that might be where this situation is headed.

Lol, that's cute. Thanks for the laugh. :rolleyes:

[quoted from gaijinsamurai)

(I hear a lot of outcry about armed government "thugs", but when armed citizens show up to support to law-breakers, you can rest assured that the government will bring more & better weaponry, if for no other reasons, officer safety and to make sure they don't lose.)

So what are you saying? Because Hitler, I mean, Obama, comes with more thugs and firepower, you're going to crawl into the hole you came from?!

I have no idea how you interpretted my post that way. However, if militiamen show up at a confrontation between squatters and Federal Agents sent to enforce laws, armed with AKs and other weapons, you can rest assured that the Feds will respond in kind, enforcing their ranks with whatever is necessary to assure a victory for their side. Acting all shocked and butthurt by what should be an obvious prediction is laughable.

Well, it's obvious that my question wasn't too far off the mark, you seem to be siding with "Federal Agents enforcing laws" and the Bundys as squatters.
Maybe you haven't been following this thread. There is still a question as to the legitimacy of the cattles grazing rights on this land.

But you still don't get it do you? This is the systematic fleecing of Americans rights!
It's gone beyond the Bundys and turtles.

Let me ask you a question. When the superior firepower "Federal Agents" come for the illegal assault weapons in New York tomorrow, what would you do? At what point do you say enough!

BTW, were the native indians squatters as well?
Will

Hopefully the sleeping mind numb T.V watchers will realize the true terrorists are in uniforms as well as out of uniform that are being funded by the taxpayers.

Last Edited:
Best article yet on this...
Thanks. That's exactly what I was l was looking for. I have no doubt the Feds are not blameless on this. Doesn't make me sympathetic to Bundy either.

Last Edited:
Hey ruby. Ever heard the statement, everything happens for a reason?
Is Bundy pushing it by not paying? Yes. But there's a larger underlying issue we area ALL dealing with in regards to people like Reid right now. See the bigger picture on this brother....

Ruby, I'm not picking on you or gaiji in particular.

I want all Americans to address the larger issue of abhorent government malfeasance. I want all Americans to stop infighting over smaller issues. I want my country back!

Eisenhower warned us of the burgeoning military/industrial complex in his farewell speech in 1959!

I fully support that and I agree - in mind you fix problems where you find them - small problems become big problems over time. So what we only have one guy that feels that he can legally break the law - someone sees this and now we thave three tomorrow and so many more the next day. What was once one guy defying the law now becomes an epidemic.

On to the bigger picture - we are allowing our politicians to be treated like royalty and America and its people have become thier treasury for personal gain. I wonder why and I have not followed Reid that closely but what I have seen is not good. I am not fan of Reid or his ilk. I will say that the people of Nevada seem to like him as they keep voting him in. Maybe they see something I dont whichis very possible.

One last statement before I start writing scripts - it seems to me that there have always been scoundrels, dregs and thiefs in government. I dont think that this country can exist without some sort of goverenment. I have never thought that all people and classes were treated equally - you name a time and I can probably provide historic evidence that some group did not like the goverenement or felt they being treated unfairly. Did the country you thought existed at one time actually exist as you beleive it did or is it something along the concept of Camelot? I am not happy with current events but I must also understand that the country we live in with 317+ million people is slightly different than the one the founding fathers probably had in thier mind.

You all are forgetting something very important about government. Well at least current government. It is no longer about the people. It is a business and those in it our only looking out for themselves and their pocket books.

Calling them crooks or what not is useless.

Turn the tables and say you were in charge. Would you really turn things around? Or just play it like it's been played for the last few decades like everyone else and make yourself filthy rich?

So Bundy enjoys an unfair business advantage via a handout from the federal government/taxpayers to be able to graze his cattle at rates far below market fees (I'm assuming competing ranchers in the area pay the dollar-and-a-half or so per head without much of a fuss). I'm seeing someone who refuses to pay even these heavily taxpayer subsidized fees insisting they have some sole right to the lands held in trust for ALL Americans. Not sure which is more disturbing: the hypocrisy at the root of all this, or the calls for armed violence.

Hey ruby. Ever heard the statement, everything happens for a reason?
Is Bundy pushing it by not paying? Yes. But there's a larger underlying issue we area ALL dealing with in regards to people like Reid right now. See the bigger picture on this brother....

I do agree with you and willseeker on that. If any good can come from this, it is the exposure of Harry Reid's corrupt dealings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top