JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
I have a couple oddball guns for trade or sale if you happen to be interested. Specifically at this time I have:

Remington (yes, they made rifles for the french in WWI) Mle 1907-15 Berthier in 8mm lebel. This is an interesting rifle that was unfortunately sporterized, but appears to be fully functional, if you happen to like to shoot 8mm lebel sporters. It has a bunch of decent parts, including the receiver, bolt, trigger assembly, barrel (though it appears to have been cut), Magazine assembly, buttplate, etc. $200 OBO working condition and has plenty of parts still. $225 OBO

Type 38 Arisaka school rifle, $180 (SOLD)

1895 Chilean Mauser, 7mm mauser, made by Lowe Berlin. great condition, just missing the top wood, which I have in hand, just needs fitting. Bolt and receiver are numbers matching. G Prefix Serial number. Comes with two PPU 20rd boxes of 7mm mauser, so you can get to shooting right away! beautiful rifle, South America just isnt my focus when it comes to collecting. This rifle qualifies as an ANTIQUE, NO FFL TRANSFER REQUIRED. Willing to ship to your personal address at your expense. $550 OBO

an Australian 1916 no1 Mk3 Enfield Rifle with DP wood (trade only)

Hanyang 88 chinese mauser, antique! no transfer required (trade only)

Savage No4 Mk1 Enfield, all matching, 2 groove barrel (Trade only)

Czech 98/22 Mauser (trade only)

decently sporterized Krag rifle (SOLD)

Dutch Mannlicher M95 $$$? Make offer. Rare enough rifle that I dont have a great idea what they sell for.

two blackpowder rifles that are not legally firearms. Also total parts bin rifles. One appears to be an original antique percussion cap shotgun of some kind, with what I think is a damascus steel barrel, and some interesting scroll work on the receiver and barrel. Wood appears to be a complete loss, and its missing its sideplate and internals. Second rifle is a kit gun of some kind, rifled barrel. A project that someone didnt finish, scoop it up and finish it off, or use it for parts for another project. Grab both rifles, pretty them up a bit, and make them into display pieces for a cabin perhaps. $40 for the two rifles.

See imgur link below for pics of some of the rifles in trade. They're quick shots, so if you'd like to see more pics just ask!
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
more pics:
As title states,

I'm looking to buy or trade for military surplus guns! They dont have to be antique (pre-1899), but I enjoy it when they are, and makes things cheaper when it comes to transferring the gun. I can travel up and down the i5 corridor, up to Vancouver/Tacoma, or pay for shipping, depending on the situation and details.

As the title states, Ill buy them busted or beautiful. I dont mind rifles that needs some TLC or work done, as long as the barrel hasnt been cut down. Its all on a case by case basis of course, so just PM me what you have and we can go from there!

I enjoy buying small collections, and can and am willing to buy multiple rifles at a time.

List of guns I am looking to buy or trade for:
Chassepot rifles, any year, any configuration
Antique revolvers, good shape or not!
kropatschek rifles , any year, any configuration
1886 Lebel rifles, any year, any configuration.
Berthier Rifles, looking for a full length configuration, but will entertain carbines too. Prefer WWI or before era, but again, will look at any year.
Gew71, Gew88, Gew98, Kar 88, Kar 91, k98 pretty much any Mauser!
any SVT-40 or SVT-38.
Any semi automatic german weapon, like the Gewehr 43 / K43 or G41
any mauser, WWI gew98's especially.
Any enfield (especially WWI or older ones)
Mosin Nagants, especially Remington, Westinghouse, or finnish.
Any pin-fire or very early repeating / bolt or single shot military rifles. Even includes muzzle loaders. Just needs to be a military model please!
Any old military rife really. Im trying to focus on WWI and before rifles at the moment, so that old blackpowder or strange looking rifle thats been sitting around, send me a pic and lets talk!

List of MUST-HAVE rifles:
k98a / K98az mauser. Polish or german, prefer german. WWI K98k basically, been looking for a decent one for ages. Let me know what you have!
US Krag Jorgensen rifle. Looking for a good full length one. Not interested in any sporters or carbine versions. Cadet rifles are okay though.
FN-49 rifles, any contract (belgian, Lux, etc) except Venezuelan, 7mm. 8mm, 308 / 7.62 or 30-06 ones only please!
Nagant Revolver for a not obscene price
Webley revolver
excellent condition 1903A3

9 - B7o9zqM.jpg 7 - gtCWIZK.jpg 6 - vWdkE3v.jpg 8 - yd1luOa.jpg 28 - lR1lhya.jpg 11 - cGQpFE5.jpg 22 - TApuYTh.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a couple oddball guns for trade or sale if you happen to be interested. Specifically at this time I have:

Remington (yes, they made rifles for the french in WWI) Mle 1907-15 Berthier in 8mm lebel. This is an interesting rifle that was unfortunately sporterized, but appears to be fully functional, if you happen to like to shoot 8mm lebel sporters. It has a bunch of decent parts, including the receiver, bolt, trigger assembly, barrel (though it appears to have been cut), Magazine assembly, buttplate, etc. $200 OBO working condition and has plenty of parts still. $225 OBO

Type 38 Arisaka school rifle, $180 (SOLD)

1895 Chilean Mauser, 7mm mauser, made by Lowe Berlin. great condition, just missing the top wood, which I have in hand, just needs fitting. Bolt and receiver are numbers matching. G Prefix Serial number. Comes with two PPU 20rd boxes of 7mm mauser, so you can get to shooting right away! beautiful rifle, South America just isnt my focus when it comes to collecting. This rifle qualifies as an ANTIQUE, NO FFL TRANSFER REQUIRED. Willing to ship to your personal address at your expense. $550 OBO

an Australian 1916 no1 Mk3 Enfield Rifle with DP wood (trade only)

Hanyang 88 chinese mauser, antique! no transfer required (trade only)

Savage No4 Mk1 Enfield, all matching, 2 groove barrel (Trade only)

Czech 98/22 Mauser (trade only)

decently sporterized Krag rifle (SOLD)

Dutch Mannlicher M95 $$$? Make offer. Rare enough rifle that I dont have a great idea what they sell for.

two blackpowder rifles that are not legally firearms. Also total parts bin rifles. One appears to be an original antique percussion cap shotgun of some kind, with what I think is a damascus steel barrel, and some interesting scroll work on the receiver and barrel. Wood appears to be a complete loss, and its missing its sideplate and internals. Second rifle is a kit gun of some kind, rifled barrel. A project that someone didnt finish, scoop it up and finish it off, or use it for parts for another project. Grab both rifles, pretty them up a bit, and make them into display pieces for a cabin perhaps. $40 for the two rifles.

See imgur link below for pics of some of the rifles in trade. They're quick shots, so if you'd like to see more pics just ask!
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
more pics:
As title states,

I'm looking to buy or trade for military surplus guns! They dont have to be antique (pre-1899), but I enjoy it when they are, and makes things cheaper when it comes to transferring the gun. I can travel up and down the i5 corridor, up to Vancouver/Tacoma, or pay for shipping, depending on the situation and details.

As the title states, Ill buy them busted or beautiful. I dont mind rifles that needs some TLC or work done, as long as the barrel hasnt been cut down. Its all on a case by case basis of course, so just PM me what you have and we can go from there!

I enjoy buying small collections, and can and am willing to buy multiple rifles at a time.

List of guns I am looking to buy or trade for:
Chassepot rifles, any year, any configuration
Antique revolvers, good shape or not!
kropatschek rifles , any year, any configuration
1886 Lebel rifles, any year, any configuration.
Berthier Rifles, looking for a full length configuration, but will entertain carbines too. Prefer WWI or before era, but again, will look at any year.
Gew71, Gew88, Gew98, Kar 88, Kar 91, k98 pretty much any Mauser!
any SVT-40 or SVT-38.
Any semi automatic german weapon, like the Gewehr 43 / K43 or G41
any mauser, WWI gew98's especially.
Any enfield (especially WWI or older ones)
Mosin Nagants, especially Remington, Westinghouse, or finnish.
Any pin-fire or very early repeating / bolt or single shot military rifles. Even includes muzzle loaders. Just needs to be a military model please!
Any old military rife really. Im trying to focus on WWI and before rifles at the moment, so that old blackpowder or strange looking rifle thats been sitting around, send me a pic and lets talk!

List of MUST-HAVE rifles:
k98a / K98az mauser. Polish or german, prefer german. WWI K98k basically, been looking for a decent one for ages. Let me know what you have!
US Krag Jorgensen rifle. Looking for a good full length one. Not interested in any sporters or carbine versions. Cadet rifles are okay though.
FN-49 rifles, any contract (belgian, Lux, etc) except Venezuelan, 7mm. 8mm, 308 / 7.62 or 30-06 ones only please!
Nagant Revolver for a not obscene price
Webley revolver
excellent condition 1903A3

View attachment 896792 View attachment 896793 View attachment 896794 View attachment 896795 View attachment 896796 View attachment 896797 View attachment 896798
Are you interested in a vetterli rifle? With the front wood cut down the barrel has not been

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.