JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Howdy folks!

I present to you a nice rifle, a couple decent ones, and a some of the ugliest rifles you've probably ever seen. See trade items Im interested in at the bottom of the post. Feel free to make reasonable offers. Worst I can say is no.

Pics of the weapons:

1.) SOLD M1 Garand, 30-06, made by H&R. Barrel measurements are TE 0+, ME 0+, so the barrel is brand new, and ready for you to have fun. Condition is excellent. I tore it down, cleaned it up, applied a single coat of BLO to the wood. Comes with one clip, Hard case, and the CMP Manual. $1300 OBO (OBO means Or Best Offer) . Willing to ship at buyers expense. SOLD

2.) 1895 Chilean Mauser, 7mm mauser, made by Lowe Berlin. great condition, just missing the top wood, which I have in hand, just needs fitting. Bolt and receiver are numbers matching. G Prefix Serial number. Comes with two PPU 20rd boxes of 7mm mauser, so you can get to shooting right away! beautiful rifle, South America just isnt my focus when it comes to collecting. This rifle qualifies as an ANTIQUE, NO FFL TRANSFER REQUIRED. Willing to ship to your personal address at your expense. $450 OBO

3.) SOLD 1898 US Krag Jorgensen rifle, 30-40 Krag, cut down barrel. Handy little sporter. In decent condition, has a few spots that need cleaning up. Fully functional, if you happen to have the ammo! Willing to ship at buyers expense. $325 OBO SOLD

4.) 1916 Dutch Mannlicher made in Hembrug., otherwise known as a Geweer M95. 6.5x53mmr. This is an interesting rifle from WWI, that also appears to be a bringback. Has a dufflecut, partially repaired with a wooden dowel for presentation. Missing the top wood unfortunately, but otherwise a complete and numbers matching rifle! These are fairly rare and hard to come by. Its definitely seen better days (has some scotch tape on the stock that needs removing), but with a little cleanup, will be an interesting addition to someones dutch or WWI collection. They're rare enough, that I really have no idea on how to price this. Also this comes with a box of 30 rounds! Send me an offer.

5.) SOLD Sporterized Type 99 Arisaka. This is...One of the ugliest rifles I have ever seen, but representative of a time gone by. This rifle has an Intact mum, and a pheasant hunting scene carved into both sides of the stock. Appears to be a WWII Bringback that someone turned into hunting rifle. The carvings are genuinely interesting, but the sporterization is awful. Rifle is good for parts only, which in essence is just the Bolt Body, Receiver, and lower receiver assembly. Unfortunately, this still counts as a firearm, so a transfer is required, unless you have a C&R License. $50? Good way to get an intact mum receiver I suppose. SOLD

6.) Remington (yes, they made rifles for the french in WWI) Mle 1907-15 Berthier in 8mm lebel. This is an interesting rifle that was unfortunately sporterized, but appears to be fully functional, if you happen to like to shoot 8mm lebel sporters. It has a bunch of decent parts, including the receiver, bolt, trigger assembly, barrel (though it appears to have been cut), Magazine assembly, buttplate, etc. $165 OBO

7.) SOLD Some blackpowder rifles that are not legally firearms. Also total parts bin rifles. One appears to be an original antique percussion cap shotgun of some kind, with what I think is a damascus steel barrel, and some interesting scroll work on the receiver and barrel. Wood appears to be a complete loss, and its missing its sideplate and internals. Second rifle is a kit gun of some kind, rifled barrel. A project that someone didnt finish, scoop it up and finish it off, or use it for parts for another project. Grab both rifles, pretty them up a bit, and make them into display pieces for a cabin perhaps. $50 for the two rifles. SOLD

If you're looking to trade for any of these items, I am interested in other military surplus weapons be it rifle, pistol, revolver or bayonet. Mosins, Enfields, 1903's, Garands, SVT-40s, FN-49s, Mausers of any kind, Nagant revolver, 1880s blackpowder weapons, if it served in a military somewhere, I'm probably interested.

Military surplus from any era is welcome. Please no AR-15 s unless you're wanting to trade an M16 clone of some kind, or have a Nickel AR15 BCG or carbon fiber handguard to trade.

I am willing to meet at TJ Gun Sales in McMinnville, or Tigard Pawn in Tigard for transfers. Buyer pays transfer fees.

TlMwIUN.jpg Je5jvN4.jpg eCN3iPm.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Howdy folks!

I present to you a nice rifle, a couple decent ones, and a some of the ugliest rifles you've probably ever seen. See trade items Im interested in at the bottom of the post. Feel free to make reasonable offers. Worst I can say is no.

Pics of the weapons:

1.) SOLD M1 Garand, 30-06, made by H&R. Barrel measurements are TE 0+, ME 0+, so the barrel is brand new, and ready for you to have fun. Condition is excellent. I tore it down, cleaned it up, applied a single coat of BLO to the wood. Comes with one clip, Hard case, and the CMP Manual. $1300 OBO (OBO means Or Best Offer) . Willing to ship at buyers expense. SOLD

2.) 1895 Chilean Mauser, 7mm mauser, made by Lowe Berlin. great condition, just missing the top wood, which I have in hand, just needs fitting. Bolt and receiver are numbers matching. G Prefix Serial number. Comes with two PPU 20rd boxes of 7mm mauser, so you can get to shooting right away! beautiful rifle, South America just isnt my focus when it comes to collecting. This rifle qualifies as an ANTIQUE, NO FFL TRANSFER REQUIRED. Willing to ship to your personal address at your expense. $550 OBO

3.) SOLD 1898 US Krag Jorgensen rifle, 30-40 Krag, cut down barrel. Handy little sporter. In decent condition, has a few spots that need cleaning up. Fully functional, if you happen to have the ammo! Willing to ship at buyers expense. $325 OBO SOLD

4.) 1916 Dutch Mannlicher made in Hembrug., otherwise known as a Geweer M95. 6.5x53mmr. This is an interesting rifle from WWI, that also appears to be a bringback. Has a dufflecut, partially repaired with a wooden dowel for presentation. Missing the top wood unfortunately, but otherwise a complete and numbers matching rifle! These are fairly rare and hard to come by. Its definitely seen better days (has some scotch tape on the stock that needs removing), but with a little cleanup, will be an interesting addition to someones dutch or WWI collection. They're rare enough, that I really have no idea on how to price this. Send me an offer.

5.) SOLD Sporterized Type 99 Arisaka. This is...One of the ugliest rifles I have ever seen, but representative of a time gone by. This rifle has an Intact mum, and a pheasant hunting scene carved into both sides of the stock. Appears to be a WWII Bringback that someone turned into hunting rifle. The carvings are genuinely interesting, but the sporterization is awful. Rifle is good for parts only, which in essence is just the Bolt Body, Receiver, and lower receiver assembly. Unfortunately, this still counts as a firearm, so a transfer is required, unless you have a C&R License. $50? Good way to get an intact mum receiver I suppose. SOLD

6.) Remington (yes, they made rifles for the french in WWI) Mle 1907-15 Berthier in 8mm lebel. This is an interesting rifle that was unfortunately sporterized, but appears to be fully functional, if you happen to like to shoot 8mm lebel sporters. It has a bunch of decent parts, including the receiver, bolt, trigger assembly, barrel (though it appears to have been cut), Magazine assembly, buttplate, etc. $200 OBO

7.) Some blackpowder rifles that are not legally firearms. Also total parts bin rifles. One appears to be an original antique percussion cap shotgun of some kind, with what I think is a damascus steel barrel, and some interesting scroll work on the receiver and barrel. Wood appears to be a complete loss, and its missing its sideplate and internals. Second rifle is a kit gun of some kind, rifled barrel. A project that someone didnt finish, scoop it up and finish it off, or use it for parts for another project. Grab both rifles, pretty them up a bit, and make them into display pieces for a cabin perhaps. $50 for the two rifles.

If you're looking to trade for any of these items, I am interested in other military surplus weapons be it rifle, pistol, revolver or bayonet. Mosins, Enfields, 1903's, Garands, SVT-40s, FN-49s, Mausers of any kind, Nagant revolver, 1880s blackpowder weapons, if it served in a military somewhere, I'm probably interested.

Military surplus from any era is welcome. Please no AR-15 s unless you're wanting to trade an M16 clone of some kind, or have a Nickel AR15 BCG or carbon fiber handguard to trade.

I am willing to meet at TJ Gun Sales in McMinnville, or Tigard Pawn in Tigard for transfers. Buyer pays transfer fees.

View attachment 893351 View attachment 893352 View attachment 893353
pM sent about #7, very interested and can meet soon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top