Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Military Surplus near Vancouver, WA?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by apf, Oct 16, 2011.

1. apf

apf WA New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but here it goes.

Where are the military surplus shops around here? I'm not from these parts, and especially not used to having to hunt for a milsurp store. I could head just about any direction from home and find one, but not now. Here, I try using something like Google Maps, and I'm not getting any hits.

Doesn't have to sell firearms (though I wouldn't mind if it did), just looking for random gear like an ALICE pack and some ammunition tins. I know there's always the ads here, or Craigslist, but browsing is a great way to kill time (and maybe my wallet.)

2. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I buy my ammo cans at SW Washington Surplus 6601 E 18th St. Vancouver, WA 98661. It might be called Coover Surplus now. Of course they have other stuff too. Easy to find.

apf and (deleted member) like this.
  3. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

As of a month ago they have moved a few blocks away from the old location. Their new address is: 2700 Andresen Rd Suite G-3 Vancouver, WA. This is a good address as I just came from there after buying some ammo cans.

4. Thebastidge

Thebastidge 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98662 Well-Known Member

SW WA Surplus has just now moved and we will be opening up on Nov 7th 2015 at 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd, Suite 108, Vancouver, WA 988662

Joe13 likes this.
  5. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Andy and bac in Portland is the best place I've found.
    They have a good assortment of clothing and supplies.
    I really like the guys at SWWA surplus they just don't have much in stock. Especially looking at military surplus or supply.
    The army surplus in Boring Or was good until they moved 10 years ago then turned to so so.

6. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

If ya need help moving the safe, DON'T call me.

Thebastidge likes this.
  7. Thebastidge

Thebastidge 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98662 Well-Known Member

We moved it. What? It's only a thousand pounds empty. ;)

clearconscience and edslhead like this.