JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but here it goes.

Where are the military surplus shops around here? I'm not from these parts, and especially not used to having to hunt for a milsurp store. I could head just about any direction from home and find one, but not now. Here, I try using something like Google Maps, and I'm not getting any hits.

Doesn't have to sell firearms (though I wouldn't mind if it did), just looking for random gear like an ALICE pack and some ammunition tins. I know there's always the ads here, or Craigslist, but browsing is a great way to kill time (and maybe my wallet.)

I buy my ammo cans at SW Washington Surplus 6601 E 18th St. Vancouver, WA 98661. It might be called Coover Surplus now. Of course they have other stuff too. Easy to find.

As of a month ago they have moved a few blocks away from the old location. Their new address is: 2700 Andresen Rd Suite G-3 Vancouver, WA. This is a good address as I just came from there after buying some ammo cans.

Andy and bac in Portland is the best place I've found.
They have a good assortment of clothing and supplies.
I really like the guys at SWWA surplus they just don't have much in stock. Especially looking at military surplus or supply.
The army surplus in Boring Or was good until they moved 10 years ago then turned to so so.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top