JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the chuckles.
The comments on "The Gun Room"brought back memories from a couple of years ago when I paid my first(and probably last) visit to this store.
I don't even remember what my question was to the sales person,but stories of exploding Rugers and polymer fiascos is what I was sternly informed about.
One of the other employees actually answered my question and apologized for the "Dog and Pony" show.
I did purchase a brass tumbler and I am very happy with it all though I now know how to buy certain things on line,saving a lot off of retail.I actually don't mind paying a little more to support local business,but I felt a bit stupid after paying retail.
Any way, go to "The Gun Room" if you want a memorable shopping experience.
P.S.
Springfield Armory stuff is also "Junk',unless it's the stuff they have in stock.
At some point you just nod your head and wonder if the person handing you the pile of "Horse Feathers" actually believes his shpiel.

I was just in there last week passing time, while my order next door was being filled at George Morland, and I asked about the scopes on sale. They were really pushing Burris scopes that day.
A guy that was standing around, claiming that he was a friend of the owner, took me off to the side and told me that the owner was pimping the Burris brand because they had just become a vendor for them.
He also said that I would be nuts for buying any firearm in the store, because everything was marked up too high. He recommended that I go to NW Armory or Keith's if I was in the market for a new or used firearm.
Pretty amazing that even the owners "friends" recognized how warped the prices are in that establishment.

Lol thanks for the laughs and info guys! I've only ever been to Keith's but I'm going to stop by Gun Broker Tigard tonight or tomorrow. Sounds like it would behoove me to stop by Clackamas also lol. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top