Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Military should be armed

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by BEN LILLY, Jul 17, 2015.

1. BEN LILLY

BEN LILLY Lincoln City, OR NRA LIFE MEMBER Bronze Supporter

I believe that Military Commanders, First Sergeants and recruiters should wear sidearms while in uniform. If you agree, please contact your congressman and Senator.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    41Slinger likes this.
  2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Just don't arm the average grunt.

I'm pretty sure we would have killed each other. Or ourselves!;)

BEN LILLY likes this.
  3. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

Since potus does not mind cities ignoring the federal law I think the commanders should adopt their own policy and allow sargents and above to carry regardless of current policy's that are in place or just not enforce the no gun policy (don't ask don't tell)

Yes I know there is a difference between cities and the military.

4. BEN LILLY

As an Air Force NCO, I was often authorized to wear a sidearm in California.

So, commanders can authorize carry. I, would like to see it mandantory for commanders, First Sergeants and recruiters

Barefoot African likes this.
  5. decklin

decklin WA Well-Known Member

If you guys are going to write your congressman can you make sure you know how to spell Sergeant first?

6. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

All soldiers should be armed all the time, either that or we should hire private security firms to protect our soldiers, since, like our children in schools, they have been targeted for multiple terrorist or violent attacks. The irony is that our soldiers are probably quite able to defend themselves if given the opportunity. But if political correctness or military base constraints must prevail, then we should take it upon ourselves to protect and defend our soldiers in these "Gun Free Zones". Our trust and support for the Islamic communities combined with the fact our soldiers are disarmed and helpless on their bases has made it open season for them by the jihadists. It was like shooting fish in a barrel for this scumbag Mohammad Yousef. This needs to change immediately!

Goodbye fallen heroes!! Your country somehow betrayed you (in my opinion) and decided to accommodate the enemy over yourselves!! But, you will not be forgotten! These men should have been armed!! After protecting our country, giving them the right to self-defense was the least we could have done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...military-recruitment-center-rampage/30291389/

oknow likes this.
  7. BEN LILLY

:s0074:LOL, that is why I was an NCO and not an officer...salute :s0090:
    Sergeant.

8. BEN LILLY

ARMY grunts no doubt...LOL