JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I believe that Military Commanders, First Sergeants and recruiters should wear sidearms while in uniform. If you agree, please contact your congressman and Senator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since potus does not mind cities ignoring the federal law I think the commanders should adopt their own policy and allow sargents and above to carry regardless of current policy's that are in place or just not enforce the no gun policy (don't ask don't tell)

Yes I know there is a difference between cities and the military.

As an Air Force NCO, I was often authorized to wear a sidearm in California.

So, commanders can authorize carry. I, would like to see it mandantory for commanders, First Sergeants and recruiters

Last edited by a moderator:
All soldiers should be armed all the time, either that or we should hire private security firms to protect our soldiers, since, like our children in schools, they have been targeted for multiple terrorist or violent attacks. The irony is that our soldiers are probably quite able to defend themselves if given the opportunity. But if political correctness or military base constraints must prevail, then we should take it upon ourselves to protect and defend our soldiers in these "Gun Free Zones". Our trust and support for the Islamic communities combined with the fact our soldiers are disarmed and helpless on their bases has made it open season for them by the jihadists. It was like shooting fish in a barrel for this scumbag Mohammad Yousef. This needs to change immediately!

Goodbye fallen heroes!! Your country somehow betrayed you (in my opinion) and decided to accommodate the enemy over yourselves!! But, you will not be forgotten! These men should have been armed!! After protecting our country, giving them the right to self-defense was the least we could have done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...military-recruitment-center-rampage/30291389/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top