JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brother of a GI Joe!

507th Airborne Infantry Vicenza, Italy; 82nd Airborne Infantry Ft. Benning GA.; SWCS Georgia; currently Special Forces Medical Sergeant Stuttgart Germany, active for 8 1/2 years, 1 tour in Iraq, 2 tours in the Stan, and another coming soon.

Im very proud of my bro, so I had to mention him here. I tried to enlist a few times, but due to being shot in the face by a gang banger who didnt like my cowboy hat when I was 19, and packing a bullet around in my neck for 10 years, Recruiting Command kept denying my medical waivers. But Im a GI Joe at heart!

My heartfelt thanks to all you guys who posted here, for your service.

My freedom was born on the back of your blood, sweat and tears, and Im proud to see theres so many of you here.

Thanks again guys!

United States Marine Corps, 2yrs, Honorable w/permanently damaged gov't property (disability). Alpha Company, 1st Bn, 5th Mar, 1st MAR DIV. Most decorated unit in the Corps. Oorah

Brother of a GI Joe!

507th Airborne Infantry Vicenza, Italy; 82nd Airborne Infantry Ft. Benning GA.; SWCS Georgia; currently Special Forces Medical Sergeant Stuttgart Germany, active for 8 1/2 years, 1 tour in Iraq, 2 tours in the Stan, and another coming soon.

Im very proud of my bro, so I had to mention him here. I tried to enlist a few times, but due to being shot in the face by a gang banger who didnt like my cowboy hat when I was 19, and packing a bullet around in my neck for 10 years, Recruiting Command kept denying my medical waivers. But Im a GI Joe at heart!

My heartfelt thanks to all you guys who posted here, for your service.

My freedom was born on the back of your blood, sweat and tears, and Im proud to see theres so many of you here.

Thanks again guys!

A guy with your spirit would have been welcome in my outfit for sure. and thank's for the thank's. :)

US Army Retired (Early) 1986-2001; SFC
19D (hard work that!!) then shifted to Intel Analyst - Russian (much easier work that!!)
Germany
Texas
Monterey
Germany
Texas
Bosnia
Texas
Oregon

U.S. Army, 20 yrs:
95B Military Police
00R Recruiting/Guidance Counselor

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SERVICE...Past, Present and Future!!
Praying that out Warriors, both men and women, come home safely to their family and friends.

MSG (Retired)

Hooah!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews