JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm curious, so you still in?
What branch?
How do you like it?

I'm about to re-enlist is why I ask, just afraid that its not like it used to be (I like how it used to be, military was very "masculine" if you understand what I mean.. my understanding is its become very umm soft)

Last Edited:
My son is in the USMC and has a year left. I think he is leaning towards.... "getting out". His work is with maintaining these.....
download-4.png
But....I guess it also depends on your job, where you are stationed at and at what stage of life you happen to be at. And probably other factors like your relationships. :D

Anyway, I'll be watching the responses. I wanna see what others have to say.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
My son-in-law is Air Force and entering their Cyber Warfare program. Kid is super sharp. His re-enlistment bonus in three years will be $65k.

When I was in the Navy, they were trying to get us aviation mechanics to leave early, lol.

But yeah, the military is not what I remembered. I visited him and my daughter on their base in Japan and was amazed at the heightened levels of PC crap and hand-wringing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top