JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going into Portland in a few hours - to get ammo - but I am going where I feel is relatively safe; an industrial area that is somewhat isolated and where I used to work. Relatively little homeless (although some are along the river there) and where I am meeting the seller is an open area with no real place for someone to hide and ambush us. Yes, this may seem paranoid, but I just feel safer not taking chances and picking a place where there is less crime and much less chance of encountering a mob.

Keep an eye open on the news regarding crime and mobs, and you'll get some decent info on areas to avoid.

they used to say keep portland weird, now I think their slogan is keep portland confused... depending on which block you are on, you can have high end shopping, high rises, or a homeless encampment. I'm trying to figure out what portland wants to be as a city... they seem confused as to what a good city should look like and operate like.

... Welcome aboard...
Portland is gender fluid......lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews