JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 6 used metal gas Jerry cans and 2 used metal diesel cans for sale (8 total) They are in average surplus condition and could use a good cleaning and a couple need new gaskets but most are in good usable shape. I have only used a couple and decided they aren't going to work in my current setup. I will sell all 8 for $100 cash or a good quality soft armor molle plate carrier w/ cummerbund set up for AR in either Olive Drab, Ranger Green, smoke green, or MultiCam (plus cash for the right setup), reloading supplies, 9mm ammo, 45ACP ammo, Benchmade auto, PIAA 510 lights, etc

View attachment 200724

Last Edited:
It does not mean a thing when it comes to diesel or gas. The can should be the same. Sometimes they are red for gas and orange or yellow for diesel. I look at it this way just put whatever you want in them but just remember what it is;)

It does not mean a thing when it comes to diesel or gas. The can should be the same. Sometimes they are red for gas and orange or yellow for diesel. I look at it this way just put whatever you want in them but just remember what it is;)

Yeah, they are exactly the same just have diesel labels on them. So if you wanted you could have any combination of gas or diesel with these.

Do they have spouts too?

I am interested but need to see exactly what I am getting. I have to make a trip to Tornado Tech soon and you are close enough to that area.

Hi, I custom fab kydex holsters and MOLLE gear, I have MultiCam Cordura in stock. I would be interested in trading custom fabrication in the $100 value range for your 8 cans.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top