JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a unused Pelican 1660 hard case with wheels for sale. The outside has a few light scuffs but nothing serious. The inside is perfect and unused. The foam is all there and has never had anything on it. It has metal reinforcements for paddle locks. It also has preasure relief valves to release the air preasure once the case is closed These retail for over $500.00. Right now the Pelican web site has them discounted at $325.00. Get this one for $200.00. The case measures 30" long x 20" wide x 18" deep. I live in Puyallup and work in Renton on 3rd shift. I can do a FTF anywhere in the south Puget Sound or anywhere up and down the valley. This is cross posted on other forums. The first time/date "I'll take it" gets priority.

nwfa011_zps399063bc.jpg nwfa016_zps8e9644e8.jpg nwfa018_zps48395f80.jpg nwfa019_zpsc01691e7.jpg nwfa020_zps0488eb31.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews