JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry soldiers, but if you come to my home and force me around without me commiting a legitimate crime I will stand my ground and end you. Maybe not all of you, but who wants to be the first up?
Without logistics, its just you and me, this is my turf.. I know it far better than you, my insurgency will prevail.

By the way, who on here kept saying out boys and gals serving would never turn on us? All the puppet masters have to do is call it an "exercise" and our loved ones serving do their bidding.

Awwwwwwwww ya ;)

I grew up next to a large army base and heard of training exercises like this on a smaller scale all the time through the 80s and 90s. I recall some soldiers getting shot by a sheriff that had not been informed of the training as well. They thought he was part of the exercise and tried to disarm him. Doesn't set off any warning bells to hear they're still doing the exact same thing on a larger scale.

My greater concern is how few Americans would be willing or capable to live through what it would take to make a stand against a federal homeland invasion. Plenty are willing to fight, even die. But live through toppling our industrialized society back to 3rd world nation status for a generation or two? Lose our lattes, always well stocked grocery stores and prime time tv? NOT THE TV! WE CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT TV!

I'll confess to being a bit of a wimp too. Take away my on demand hot water and I'll be tearing apart people on both sides.

I think we'd all be a little miffed about losing our comforts and whatnot. That being said, of course, I think push come to shove there'll be a whoooole lotta ppl that'll be able and willing to adapt, overcome, and cowboy the f*** up to do what's gotta be done ;)

Red cell use to do thid around a lot of militsry bases during the late 80's. I know they did it around Bangor Naval base when I was stationed there.

I know that it's hard to make the adjustment to living rough especially after age 30 with kids...and a wife and that is the type of 'social pressure' that is what aggressors depend on since Genghis Khan have depended upon to force a populace into submission......Resistance is never easy but the alternative is to see those you love enslaved

I had on demand hot water installed 5 years ago Jan. Man oh man there's few things in life as luxurious as a half hour hot shower massaging ones body. It's right up there with hot jail house sex with a female officer.

I don't do latte's so that won't be a problem.:eek:

I have personal relationships with a number of officers and NCOs in the Washington Army National Guard many of whom are also LEOs. If the Feds want to tangle, all those "citizen soldiers" will be fighting as citizens or mounting a more organized resistance. The Feds might want to try, but subduing the US populace would be a rather futile proposition. They (whomever "they" may be) may be planning for the future, but if it happens it will not likely be for another generation or more (no crystal ball here, just don't think "they" are THAT stupid/delusional).

Jade Helm 15, Interview On The Liberty Brothers Radio |

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/ste...m-15-interview-on-the-liberty-brothers-radio/

Jade-Helm.jpe

Republican areas designated 'hostile' for military training
Member of Congress warns: 'Patriotic Americans have reason to be concerned'
Published: 7 hours ago

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/worry-over-black-helicopters-goes-mainstream/

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/03/Blackhawk.png

Blackhawk.png

The urban legends about black helicopters, clandestine military camps, tunnels underneath major airports, secret cabals, hidden detention camps, trains loaded with caskets and body bags and the like were around long before the Internet. The Web just made them easier and quicker to spread.

One of the tea-party organizations even has reported an anonymous claim there were train cars moving around the country with prison-like shackles installed.

Most people dismiss such reports as hyperbole or the fretting of nutcases.

But now there are powerful new forces aligning with those who are suspicious of the federal government, doubt the official public statements and aren't reassured by the insistence that everything is all right, including members of Congress.

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, released a statement Tuesday responding to constituents' worries about Jade Helm 15, a previously announced military exercise to train thousands of military personnel on public – and even private – property outside of military bases.

It's to take place in half a dozen states.

"Over the past few weeks, my office has been inundated with calls referring to the Jade Helm 15 military exercise scheduled to take place between July 15 and September 15, 2015. This military practice has some concerned that the U.S. Army is preparing for modern-day martial law," Gohmert said.

"Certainly, I can understand these concerns. When leaders within the current administration believe that major threats to the country include those who support the Constitution, are military veterans, or even 'cling to guns or religion,' patriotic Americans have reason to be concerned.

"We have seen people working in this administration use their government positions to persecute people with conservative beliefs in God, country, and notions such as honor and self-reliance. Because of the contempt and antipathy for the true patriots or even Christian saints persecuted for their Christian beliefs, it is no surprise that those who have experienced or noticed such persecution are legitimately suspicious."

Jade Helm is getting a lot of attention for several reasons, including the fact that the military has designated for purposes of its exercise several mostly-Republican regions as "hostile" territories.

"Having served in the U.S. Army, I can understand why military officials have a goal to see if groups of Special Forces can move around a civilian population without being noticed and can handle various threat scenarios," Gohmert wrote. "In military science classes or in my years on active duty, I have participated in or observed military exercises; however, we never named an existing city or state as a 'hostile.' We would use fictitious names before we would do such a thing.

<broken link removed>

"Once I observed the map depicting 'hostile,' 'permissive,' and 'uncertain' states and locations, I was rather appalled that the hostile areas amazingly have a Republican majority, 'cling to their guns and religion,' and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution. When the federal government begins, even in practice, games or exercises, to consider any U.S. city or state in 'hostile' control and trying to retake it, the message becomes extremely calloused and suspicious."

He said those who already are distrustful of government "overreach" become even more suspicious "of whether their big brother government anticipates certain states may start another civil war or be overtaken by foreign radical Islamist elements which have been reported to be just across our border."

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/03/LouieGohmert1.png

LouieGohmert1.png
Louie Gohmert

"Such labeling by a government that is normally not allowed to use military force against its own citizens is an affront to the residents of that particular state considered as 'hostile,' as if the government is trying to provoke a fight with them. The map of the exercise needs to change, the names on the map need to change, and the tone of the exercise needs to be completely revamped so the federal government is not intentionally practicing war against its own states."

Earlier, it was Texas Gov. Greg Abbott who issued an order to the Texas State Guard to oversea any activities in his state to ensure that Texans' "safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed."

"By monitoring the operation on a continual basis, the State Guard will facilitate communications between my office and the commanders of the operation to ensure that adequate measures are in place to protect Texans," he told Maj. Gen. Gerald Betty, the commander of the Texas State Guard.

"Directing the State Guard to monitor the operation will allow Texas to be informed of the details of military personnel movements and training exercise schedules, and it will give us the ability to quickly and effectively communicate with local communities, law enforcement, public safety personnel and citizens."

Actor and WND columnist Chuck Norris raised the issue in <broken link removed>.

"Last week, I laughed as some progressives in the mainstream media tried to mock Gov. Abbott for telling the Texas State Guard to monitor the Pentagon's Jade Helm 15 military ops that are occurring this summer in seven states, including California and Texas," he wrote.

"If you haven't heard about Jade Helm 15, you need to. It is multi-state training mission for special operations soldiers scheduled over an eight-week period in July and August, with most of the activity happening on private property but some public, too. The official website press release from March 24 admits: "While multi-state training exercises such as these are not unique to the military, the size and scope of Jade Helm sets this one apart.'"

Norris said Abbot was right to give Betty instructions.

"Concerned Texans and Americans are in no way calling into question our brave and courageous men and women in uniform. They are merely following orders. What's under question are those who are pulling the strings at the top of Jade Helm 15 back in Washington. The U.S. government says, 'It's just a training exercise.' But I'm not sure the term 'just' has any reference to reality when the government uses it," he wrote.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/10/Norris7.jpg

Norris7.jpg
Action star Chuck Norris

Concluded Norris: "If Washington wants to cool the embers of controversy, then it should quit stoking the fire, as with the posting of a map of Jade Helm 15 'just' exercises that label some areas of the country, including Texas, as 'hostile,' <broken link removed> and verified by the Washington Post."

He said that whatever Jade Helm 15 "actually is, I think it is more than coincidental that the FBI director just confessed in February that the presence of ISIS can be felt in all 50 states of the U.S."

"And that the Pentagon is suddenly running its biggest military training exercise with every branch of the military across seven Southwestern states. Whether deterrence, display of power or something more covert or devious, let's not come with any patronizing nonsense of impotence and simplicity when its origin is in Washington."

U.S. Army Special Operations Command officials responded to some of WND's questions about the issue, stating in writing that the exercise is to train Special Operations Force to respond to an international crisis.

Officials said they need to train in areas that are not inside military bases.

"Different environments provide opportunities to experience new and unique training experiences," the Army said. "These environments add realism and greater training value for U.S Special Operations Forces."

To make things smoother, the Army told WND, officials have briefed local governments.

They blamed "inaccurate" information on either accident or "personal agendas."

But they declined to answer whether it is unreasonable for Americans to be concerned about a government that takes away rights to oppose abortion and follow biblical standards for marriage, for example.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/05/JadeHelm.jpg

JadeHelm.jpg
Jade Helm map showing Texas, Utah and part of California as "hostile"

There have been two general responses: those from conservatives who doubt Washington is telling the whole story and from liberals who poking fun at conservatives.

Among the former is Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, who told Bloomberg.com he's been trying to get answers from the Pentagon.

"My office has reached out to the Pentagon to inquire about this exercise. We are assured it is a military training exercise. I have no reason to doubt those assurances, but I understand the reason for concern and uncertainty, because when the federal government has not demonstrated itself to be trustworthy in this administration, the natural consequence is that many citizens don't trust what it is saying."

<broken link removed>

He explained that he has confidence in Abbott.

"I think part of the reason [for questions] is we have seen, for six years, a federal government disrespecting the liberty of the citizens. That produces fear, when you see a government that is attacking our free speech rights, or Second Amendment rights, or religious liberty rights. That produces distrust.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you," he warned.

CNN quoted Pentagon spokesman Steve Warren, who said: "Jade Helm is a long planned and coordinated exercise. We are not taking over anything."

And "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart launched a diatribe: "Oh dear Lord. Yet another waste of Texas funds that could have been spent on actual threats, like your infamous chainsaw massacres. Texas, it's not that I don't find it adorable that your governor thinks your State Guard could take on the United States military. It's like a little dog growling at a big dog, or an 8-year-old picking a fight with the Predator."

But a local Fox outlet in Utah reported the controversy was creating a "firestorm" in that state.

And the Houston Chronicle reported a smaller military exercise called Robin Sagei n 2002 in which a sheriff's deputy in North Carolina shot and killed a Specials Forces candidate.

The deputy said he wasn't aware of the exercise. He pulled over the truck carrying two participants over because it was suspicious, and he saw what appeared to be two machine guns in a bag.

According to WRAL-TV, the judge in the case said there was evidence the officers tried to bribe the deputy with fake money, too.

I used to work security at PDX and there are tunnels under it and all major buildings, theme parks and the like, they are a normal part of the service network
as to trail cars with shackles all photos I have seen are the rail cars used to transport autos from Canadian factories to US distribution points. The shackles are tie downs for the autos

I see nothing good coming out of or from jade helm 15.
Many liberal articles that I have read state that blanks will be used during this exercise.
If all the rifles do not have the blank adaptor on the muzzle , I , well I see civil war on the horizon.

With lie on top of lie coming from our government, when will people see that our economy and nation is failing.
Gestapo actions and jack booted thugs an president with treasonous actions and a dictator mentality.
Why are other people seeming so blind to the direction that our nation is heading.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top