JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my work gives i think 5-10% off for military.

today a guy had his truck towed in with a very very worn out wheel hub. i noticed he was in uniform. im assuming national guard. well turns out the job lands on my tool box... i cut him a break on labor on top of the discount without question. He came back and talked to me while i was working on his wheel hub. he asked "hey are my brakes going to be ok? i noticed that my hub was so loose that the caliper bracket ground into the rotor" i said "Not to worry, you'll be fine. infact, your rotor is being machined on the brake lathe right now." He looked at me and asked "Well,shoot. how much is that going to cost me?" i said "you've already paid me for it with your service"

I was dating a cute college gal when I lived in San Diego last century (about 1992 I think). She was with me one day in an auto parts store when I showed my active duty military ID to the cashier, paid (saving $10-12) and we split. Totally routine.

Back in the truck, my date was experiencing some spontaneous personality malfunction so I asked what was wrong. This chick had the audacity to say she was embarrassed that I had used the military discount. Said it was like "begging" for "charity."

We were probably 30 miles from her place. Raised by my parents to be a gentleman (or at least try to be one), I drove her home before I kicked her out of my truck and told her to fark arf.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads