JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Military Cases. Latches and Handles. Great for storing and transporting gear, or preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse. These are lightweight and strong. Far better than Rubbermaid tubs, they stack well and don't bow under weight of heavy things stacked on top of them.

I store camping gear in some (tent, fuel, stove and some tarps). They are completely rodent proof.

Cases are 20.5" x 22.5" wide, and can have about 18.5" of inside clearance for height.

$35 Each or two for $50. Open to Trades. Looking for 60 round AR-15 magazines, 5.56, 9mm, .357 or .45 ammo.
Let me know what you have.

Call/Email/Text Ron 253.232.0515

Cases1_zps0b8aa0a6.jpg Cases2_zpsd74b47c7.jpg Cases3_zps5ec50f22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh! I thought I had included the dimensions. I've updated the thread with the dimensions. The cases have butterfly style latches and open from the middle of the case. Some of the cases (about half) have holes in the handles that could accommodate either TSA style luggage locks, or small aircraft cable, but you would need to do at least two sides to be effective. I can make a count of how many cases have the "lockable" handles if interested. I'll try and add some updated photos of the latches on the next bump. Text me if you need them sooner and I'll send some to you from my phone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top