JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Return of Industrial Warfare

British analysis shows that the de-industrialization of America and other NATO states dramatically reduces their ability to go toe-to-toe with either Russia or China. "Luckily for the US, its gun culture ensured that small arms ammunition industry has a civilian component in the US."

Thus the anti-gun program of the Biden administration strikes at the heart of one of America's most vital "secret" weapons: American gun owners and the industries that support us.

Not only the guns, but the tech. How many people in the US personally own night vision and/or thermal.

Civilians here can personally equip themselves with some stuff that is as good or better than what is held by the average soldier around the world.

That being said, the pussification of the American man, the degredation of the family, and the increase in hoplophobia are significant national security risks that I'm sure China is very happy about.

Not only the guns, but the tech. How many people in the US personally own night vision and/or thermal.

Civilians here can personally equip themselves with some stuff that is as good or better than what is held by the average soldier around the world.

That being said, the pussification of the American man, the degredation of the family, and the increase in hoplophobia are significant national security risks that I'm sure China is very happy about.
There's still a strong community of hoplosexuals….

hoplophobia - perfectly describes the Left's anti-gun hysteria and nicely compatible with Sigmund Freud's assessment

Civilian body armor sales have predictably shot up quite a bit in the last 5 years, along with sales.of 5.56, 7.62,x39, 7.62x51/.308, and the numbers of ARs and similar guns have boomed in the last 20 years since the sunsetting of the AWB..... and millions of standard capacity magazines... of course, the gear to equip all these also have increased in accordance. As someone who makes such gear.. it is a goal to make gear as good, or better as what has been issued to our troops. With that kind of industrial output and logistic support, the self-defense and civilian arms industry is among the best in the world right here in America.

However... the NFA has severely crippled the US arms industry IMO. By restricting what can be sold to only one customer (US Military/govt) and with that one customer cutting orders, or using JIT systems to keep inventory from growing, the arms industry is unable to actively innovate, cut costs, and sell to civilians who may be willing to make use of the items as PMCs, or simply warehouse them for sales to the Govt and allies... just IMHO.

america is the absolute last place anyone in the world wants to try to invade. we definitely have that going for us.
They don't need to invade the U.S. Just promote some self destructive ideologies on the youth that will grow up into the next generations of adults and the eventual implosion will accomplish a more thorough destruction than invasiom ever would have.

In fact, an invasion would likely be good for the U.S. in the long term, because the inherent unifying effect of that action would immediately destroy a lot of the anti-American, anti-gun political ideology that has become so popular in the sheltered overall safety that most Americans have only ever really known.

They don't need to invade the U.S. Just promote some self destructive ideologies on the youth that will grow up into the next generations of adults and the eventual implosion will accomplish a more thorough destruction than invasiom ever would have.

In fact, an invasion would likely be good for the U.S. in the long term, because the inherent unifying effect of that action would immediately destroy a lot of the anti-American, anti-gun political ideology that has become so popular in the sheltered overall safety that most Americans have only ever really known.
Spot on!

I've just started watching this. You might find it interesting. It's long, so I put it on in the background.

I skimmed over the responses, but I don't think anybody has mentioned my particular concern about the Ukraine war; that we (USA & NATO) are using up our ordnance supplying Ukraine with weapons, faster than we can resupply our military (especially our reserves).

I am not concerned about Russia invading the USA and probably not concerned about Russia attacking European NATO countries. I don't think that will happen and Russia has been shown to be something of a paper tiger in that regard.

What I am concerned about is China taking advantage of the Ukraine war by invading Taiwan, and/or possibly other southern Pacific islands or even countries. The USA, etc. (Australia and possibly others) responding to China might have issues because we are depleting our military supplies by sending them to Ukraine.

Granted, much of what we send it older stuff, but a good portion of it is still ordnance that we would use in a conflict and this is depleting our reserves, possibly faster than we can replace them with newer ordnance?

Not sure China is ready to invade Taiwan, but they might try it anyway.

sheltered overall safety that most Americans have only ever really known BINGO! College professors, especially in schools of "Education," created the warped woke mindset. Then teachers and school administrators impose it on the students. Few have the slightest clue how the world really works. My parents survived the Depression. My Dad fought the Germans in two wars. They understood reality. My wife, much younger than me, is a school teacher, as are all her pals. They're decent, caring people, but their interpretation of reality is shaped by a Left-leaning ideology which is utter nonsense. They don't understand how a free enterprise system works and don't realize how rare and fragile a Constitutional democracy is. Their voting habits reflect that. They're just too young, and too protected, to remotely fathom how dangerous and unpredictable this world really is.

I skimmed over the responses, but I don't think anybody has mentioned my particular concern about the Ukraine war; that we (USA & NATO) are using up our ordnance supplying Ukraine with weapons, faster than we can resupply our military (especially our reserves).

I am not concerned about Russia invading the USA and probably not concerned about Russia attacking European NATO countries. I don't think that will happen and Russia has been shown to be something of a paper tiger in that regard.

What I am concerned about is China taking advantage of the Ukraine war by invading Taiwan, and/or possibly other southern Pacific islands or even countries. The USA, etc. (Australia and possibly others) responding to China might have issues because we are depleting our military supplies by sending them to Ukraine.

Granted, much of what we send it older stuff, but a good portion of it is still ordnance that we would use in a conflict and this is depleting our reserves, possibly faster than we can replace them with newer ordnance?

Not sure China is ready to invade Taiwan, but they might try it anyway.

My daughter lives on Taiwan. She feels that the view presented by the US legacy media is overly simplistic. Many Taiwanese work or have business operations in mainland China. So there is a closer relationship between the two countries - especially economically - than the political hype suggests. Ordinary Taiwanese citizens do value their political autonomy but don't seem to be that fearful of the CCP. Indeed, some disapprove of the militant anti-CCP stance of their current leaders. And there's another twist to the story: personal and public safety. Taiwan is very well run and very safe. Despite there being criminal organizations, with even a few crime bosses in public office, citizens feel safe. In contrast, they view the United States as being too violent due to a weak, corrupt leadership. That's not a path they want to follow.

Last Edited:
That is already happening as we speak! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads