JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$85
City
Seattle
State
Washington
.... 200 rnds each on stripper clips with some extras / $85.00 per 200 ... Thanks !

MVC-022S.JPG MVC-015S.JPG MVC-016S.JPG MVC-017S.JPG MVC-018S.JPG MVC-019S.JPG MVC-020S.JPG MVC-021S.JPG

Tag and.....

What are you looking for in trade?
I assume this means you have 200 rounds of each caliber, right. Bandoliers included or are you keeping them? They boxed or loose.
Would be interested in the 7.62 M80.

Just as pictured --- 7.62 / clips / boxed / bandoliers ... 200 rnds @ $85 ... would consider a good quality knife ... or ? in trade ... thanks, Paul

I have 7.62 nato ball m80 5rd clips in the bandolier that I am looking to get rid of.

Since you are new I won't chastise you too much BUT it is considered bad manners to thread crash like this.
Next time go up to my post. Click on my name and send me a message directly OR go ahead and create a new thread with your for sale AND send me a message.
I might be interested but will send you a message directly so 206Bailey can have the thread for his 5.56 still available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.