JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

"Meanwhile, the Boston marathon bombing proved that local police will now act completely outside of law and initiate Martial Law in a manhunt for a teenager. It wasn’t declared Martial Law, of course… it was called “shelter in place,” meaning you could not leave your homes. Once the lockdown was in place, Boston police went door to door, yanking citizens out of their homes at gunpoint, screaming at them to put their hands up or be shot on sight. This was all done completely without any warrant or any suspicion of wrongdoing on the part of homeowners."
From Mike Adams
Prison Planet.com » Militarized police gone wild across America

While I don't regularly read Prison Planet stuff (I personally find it a bit too much on the fringe for me) this is spot on. The police in some places are becoming a bit too "Judge Dredd" for my taste.

While I don't regularly read Prison Planet stuff (I personally find it a bit too much on the fringe for me) this is spot on. The police in some places are becoming a bit too "Judge Dredd" for my taste.

Anyone that dismisses articles from sites like that might listen close for sucking sounds from the left.

There is no such thing as a conspiracy theory anymore as they want you to think everything right is.

Yesterdays "conspiracy theory" is becoming today's blatant reality.
That term is used by alinskyites to make ya blind and silent while they work their evil.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top