Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Militarized cops given immunity

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rocky3, Jul 7, 2013.

1. rocky3

rocky3 oregon coast Active Member

"Meanwhile, the Boston marathon bombing proved that local police will now act completely outside of law and initiate Martial Law in a manhunt for a teenager. It wasn’t declared Martial Law, of course… it was called “shelter in place,” meaning you could not leave your homes. Once the lockdown was in place, Boston police went door to door, yanking citizens out of their homes at gunpoint, screaming at them to put their hands up or be shot on sight. This was all done completely without any warrant or any suspicion of wrongdoing on the part of homeowners."
    From Mike Adams
    Prison Planet.com » Militarized police gone wild across America

2. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

While I don't regularly read Prison Planet stuff (I personally find it a bit too much on the fringe for me) this is spot on. The police in some places are becoming a bit too "Judge Dredd" for my taste.

3. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Prison Planet is not "fringe", they simply tell you things that others are busy hiding from you.

4. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

It appears they can do whatever they want as the safety of an individual is no longer compared to that of the police state.

Brutus Out

Caveman Jim and (deleted member) like this.
  5. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Anyone that dismisses articles from sites like that might listen close for sucking sounds from the left.

There is no such thing as a conspiracy theory anymore as they want you to think everything right is.

Yesterdays "conspiracy theory" is becoming today's blatant reality.
    That term is used by alinskyites to make ya blind and silent while they work their evil.

6. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

"The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts."
    Edmund Burke, 3 April 1777, Letter to the Sheriffs of Bristol

7. jjackffrost

jjackffrost central oregon Active Member

Alex’s facts are usually good it is his conclusions that are sometimes way out there.