JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw this earlier, Not very shocking to me. I know there are good cops and bad cops but we should not give incentives to seize property and it should be the burden of the cops to prove the money is dirty or at the very least show that some crime has been committed.

Can't remember when I had anything that could be called a large sum of money on me. Last time was the hour and a half I had 6500.00 on me when I drove from my bank to the guy I bought my pickup from. Wife had 13K on her for a little less time then that when she bought her car. besides those maybe 3 hours total I can't even remember when I had more then 4-500.00 on me.

Snapped this pic attached going across I-5 into Oregon.
Made me ask myself are those for the Military or my neighborhood LEO?

image.jpg

Ive carried a large sum of cash on more than one occasion. Not like it happens often but I would be really, really upset if some cop pulled this kind of shenanigans. It seems like the situation typically is "you must be doing something wrong because good people keep there money in the bank" So much for "Its a free country"

They are Robbing Hoods, instead of Robin Hood.

In reverse: Take from the poor and give to- themselves.

""All of our home towns are sitting on a tax-liberating gold mine," Deputy Ron Hain of Kane County, Ill., wrote in a self-published book under a pseudonym."

Since we're on the topic, have you heard about Tacoma Police's Cell-Phone surveillance vacuum called Stingray?
Oh this is a hoot! They got theirs pretending it was going to be used to interdict IED's (in Tacoma, where as you know, improvised bombs have been a HUGE problem in recent -never.)No warrants whatsoever. Most of the City council didn't even know what it was.

Here's the story in the Tacoma News Tribune: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/08/26/3347665/documents-tacoma-police-using.html
:s0156:

It was done as something viewed as what is best for the whole. Unfortunately these types are preying on the innocent as well, hoping they will not contest it. Imagine yourself going through all this RED TAPE, for something you did legally.

It did not capture the attention of the news for nothing, something is definitely wrong. The Guberment will take 10 years to fix it after all the complaining and lawsuits. This part of our TYRANTS, er rulers needs to be stopped.

Very Disheartening to say the least.

This is one act, that instead of complaining about it, everyone needs to join together and bring a suit to the highest courts possible and to get on the backs of every legislative good for nothing and get the law REVERSED and REMOVED that allows them to do this.
It IS robbery and nothing more. Cold hard evidence that was received in the act of a crime, or keep their grimy hands OFF !!!

THIS NEEDS TO BECOME A PRIORITY.

I'll disagree with that one Taku.
The courts uphold the interests of the corporation of America.
The police are there to support the corporation.
How many officers have been acquitted of wrongdoing? Most.
Once you understand that we are in a corporately owned country, then it becomes clear that these are acts of terror on its own people and are fully supported by the courts.
And yes, I agree this needs to be a priority.

Last Edited:
Don't you guys remember this one from 2008:

Earlier this year, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives put out a request for bids to produce a bunch of Leathermans for ATF trainees. Part of the request was that the Leathermans be inscribed with the phrase "Always Think Forfeiture," a reminder to the agents-in-training of what the agency apparently sees as its most important task.

The plan was halted <broken link removed>. Sali is now introducing legislation preventing any federal agency from pushing a forfeiture-first mentality on its agents.

Well, at least overtly.

What's that order of importance as far as new technology goes? First it will protect pets, then it will protect children, then the old people, and finally everyone else? So once they're done seizing all the criminals money they'll be on to everyone else. Paid a traffic ticket recently, it seems they're running out of criminals carrying money.

I'll disagree with that one Taku.
The courts uphold the interests of the corporation of America.
The police are there to support the corporation.
How many officers have been acquitted of wrongdoing? Most.
Once you understand that we are in a corporately owned country, then it becomes clear that these are acts of terror on its own people and are fully supported by the courts.
And yes, I agree this needs to be a priority.

?? You pretty much said what I did, but a bit different.
The main thing is it is wrong and needs to be stopped at all costs.
We all have the right to profit from legal activities and we have the right to hold those profits however we wish.
This is partly to force the world into a cashless society and it is a totalitarian, dictator kind of move and control.
Simply put in your words or mine, it has to be stopped. Legally, forcefully, legislatively, or what ever mix of those methods that is required to get the job done.
What we earn belongs to us. We already pay insane taxes. They are not entitled to our profits also.
If I work all day in a food cart, a retail kiosk or what ever and have those profits in cash, and do not wish to
immediately push them into a bank, then I have that right. They do not have the right to intercept me and steal it from me !
If I have some cash in my pocket, I should never have to fear the government stopping me and stealing it from me. Wars have been fought for far less.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top