JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These dastardly pieces of equipment ~!

In all seriousness, pretty cool old news footage out of Portland jump to about 4:17

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last Edited:
Liveleak is blocked by certain filters or Internet Explorer as a whole, perhaps check your content filter? It is a completely SFW video of course. I have attempted to add just a link to the video.

when I attempt to just copy the link and not embed, it auto embeds anyway.... is that because I embedded the first?

I'm not 100% sure.. This has happened to me on YouTube videos but only very rarely.

Might have to take a copy of the http line in your browser while on that page and that should just paste on the thread without links.

Use the little movie clip icon to insert a video. Smarter not harder, devil.

Rah. I did! that's what you see there, if you see it haha. Then I went back and just copied the link directly from my browser and it auto embedded it.

Something similar happened last time I tried to post from LL. I guess Ill just not post links from there lol. it never has this issue with youtube etc

Topic drift but I had some old as dirt decrepit old man and his wife walk by me and mutter with venom "why isn't that dog muzzled..." Out in public with a 23 lb Lhasa Apso sitting at my feet...

I need me a Bane muzzle!!!!

That thing would make my harmless dog scare me lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top