JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We drove through that on I-5 this morning. Smokey south of the fire but pretty clear to the north. It was a good visual reminder of how fire "jumps", many spot fires all over the hills rather than a uniform front. There was a tall tree trunk belching smoke out it's top like a chimney.

I could smell it running the AC tonight. I should check the cabin filter.

Well wishes and prayers to those close by.

Agreed. If there isn't already, there should be enhanced punishment for whatever cretin would interfere with those trying to address said. We, literally, have lives and homes at stake and these mutant still had no trouble ripping off a trailer full of equipment. :mad:

I do hope some local "volunteers" are able to help law enforcement in this matter.

Funny you mention it, because me and the better-half were just sitting outside, watching the various aircraft, sipping a drink, and discussing what we can do to help. My plan is to contact the Sheriff's department to inquire. I used to volunteer with Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) through the aforementioned agency, and could again. Ditto tech stuff in general. And if they could use some help making sure no one rips off equipment, I'd be more than happy to assist in that regard as well. :s0165:

Minor update with some spot fires farther north: Shifting winds cause Milepost 97 Fire to spot across I-5 near Turkey Creek area

d-8409-bebd8ec8db3c-large16x9_190727Milepost97Fire.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top