JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A friend has offered to sell me one of his guns that he's know I've wanted. Unfortunately, I'm cash poor for the holidays right now. However I recently acquired a few rifles in various deals and trades that I am willing to part with. Neither are worth very much, but both are kind of cool and would make nice Christmas presents for that special gun nut you know. Plus I'd get money to buy myself a Christmas present as well. :)

No trades please.

The first rifle is a VZ24 Mauser. The crests are still intact. In original military configuration. Chambered in 8mm Mauser. There is some pitting on the bolt release, but the action has no rust or pitting. Very nice looking solid gun. Haven't had a chance to shoot it, so I can't speak to its accuracy.

The second rifle is an M44 Mosin Nagant carbine. Another cool rifle that I haven't shot or played with. Looks to have a worn finish, but no rust. Sold.

No trades. Feel free to post your intentions to PM me and "I'll Take It" posts, but leave all offers to the PM please. If you don't like my prices, feel free to make a reasonable offer, but don't lowball me.

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas or whatever you choose to celebrate...

Mosin is SPF to Boxer13, Satinwood second in line, gunluvver is third in line. This is the order in which i received messages...

Mauser is still available and would make a nice Christmas present as well...

Mosin is gone. Thanks to the interest. Mauser is still available. Great either as is, or a great start to a custom bolt action. Get this in time for Christmas for your favorite gun nut...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.