JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a few rifles here that I haven't taken out to play with in a few, so looking for new homes for them. TL;DR: Mosin and Mauser still available!

First up is a Yugo SKS. Has the flip up dot sights front and rear, grenade sight, gas block cut-off, grenade launcher, and bayonet for carving Thanksgiving turkey. Thinking $400, but feel free to offer more if you think that's too low. *gone*

Next contestant is a Mosin 91/30. No stranger to cold nights and vodka, it also enjoys long walks on the beach. Also doubles as a javelin with bayonet attached. How about $250? I agree, now stop looking at me like that.

If reaching out and touching your target without firing a shot is a little too strange, I also have this one that was left in the dryer too long. This 1945 M44 is missing a bayonet, though who needs a pokey stick when you have a flamethrower? My guess is that the previous owner removed it so friends would stop roasting marshmallows with it. The flash is also useful for finding keys in the dark. I'm thinking 300 wouldn't be bad. No, dollars.
*gone*

Last but not least, what trip through GI Joes milsurp would be complete without a Mauser K98? 1940 production with no peening on stamps. Wood has definite character, just wish it could tell the stories. Let's try $475.

Last Edited:

Values are based on what my Rice Krispies told me this morning. Please feel free to offer more if I'm not asking enough. Will entertain entertaining trades such as a 22lr upper or bolt/barrel set, CZ pistols, Sig Trailside, this that and the other, etc. Trade offers for fruitcake will be snubbed and ridiculed. Would also *consider* trades for Hope diamond, Elephant Man's bones, the gun that killed Hitler, or King Tut's sarcophagus.

Last Edited:
Are my pics not showing?

ETA: Ah, import marks! Reading makes a difference... I'll get and post of pic soon of it.

Edit Part 2: The Return of Edit: They're actually visible on the first pic of the right side. Just in front of the stock on the barrel.

IMG_5506.JPG

Attaching a different way to see if it makes a difference.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.