JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for a long range scope to put on my Remington 700 I just picked up. I would prefer to stick with a mil-dot reticle and target turret. My preferences are for Burris, Nikon, and Leupold, although a Bushnell Elite variable power might also work.

I am cash poor, but have the following guns to trade. First is a Walther P22. It's black with the short barrel. It has two mags and the box and all related stuff that came in the box. The second is a Remington 700 in .30-06'. It's a 70's production BDL with a wood stock (a few hunting marks, but no major damage) and blued steel (in great shape). Its in great shape.

The Walther is valued at $300 to $325 and the Remington at $450 to $500, so we can trade accordingly. I might be willing to lose a little value on mine if I like the scope.

You could also add rings and a base for a LA Remington 700 if you needed to add value...