JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope he's alright.
The father of my favorite platform needs to live on. :) although from what Ive seen.. American ingenuity has really taken the AKM platform to the next level in terms of platform evolution.

Who would have thought fifty years ago that Americans would be concerned for Mikhail Kalashnikov. Amazing how the world turns and changes. I wish him the best as well.

Who would have thought fifty years ago that Americans would be concerned for Mikhail Kalashnikov. Amazing how the world turns and changes. I wish him the best as well.

I think as gun owners, we respect the ingenuity of what he and his team invented. As Americans who cherish our freedom and justice, we have better perspective on what spurred Kalashnikov and other grunts of the USSR to do what they did in defense of their country... total loss of life in the USSR is still estimated between 20-26 million people, of which only about 8.7 million were military.

I think as gun owners, we respect the ingenuity of what he and his team invented. As Americans who cherish our freedom and justice, we have better perspective on what spurred Kalashnikov and other grunts of the USSR to do what they did in defense of their country... total loss of life in the USSR fighting WW2 is still estimated between 20-26 million people, of which only about 8.7 million were military.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top