JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mike responds to a fan's disappointment over him attending Shot Show...like only Mike can do. The guy is awesome!

Marla W writes…

I just read that you're speaking at the SHOT show in Las Vegas this week. VERY disappointing. There are already too many guns in this country, and too much faux patriotism surrounding the second amendment. I can't believe you'd risk your good name associating with a bunch of gun nuts. You've lost a fan.

Off The Wall: The SHOT Show is more than just guns

And told a story about a guy who cra%$ed his pants on the way out of a perfectly good airplane :D
All my jumps in the Army were at night ... 'Cause I was sooo scared I kept my eyes closed! :p
Well not really ... But makes for a funny joke.

Back to topic ... I have never heard of Mike Rowe before.
But he seems like a class act and a neat guy to meet.
Andy

All my jumps in the Army were at night ... 'Cause I was sooo scared I kept my eyes closed! :p
Well not really ... But makes for a funny joke.

Back to topic ... I have never heard of Mike Rowe before.
But he seems like a class act and a neat guy to meet.
Andy

:eek: I can't believe you have never heard of Mike!! Google him when you get a chance Andy you will like him.

I did try that, it didn't work. Finally found it though, had to go through Facebook - he has it posted there too.

Good response. I wonder if she considered taking him up on the offer? My guess is no.
My bet is she'll never even see it... once you p*ss a Leftist off the only thing you can do right in their eyes is kill yourself, and even that won't satisfy them--I have seen them bring personal destruction on members of their own movement for such high thoughtcrime as simply being RELATED to an "Enemy Of The Cause," and had to help a former local GOP Senate candidate's daughter (who's a schoolteacher I've worked with before, who generally trends center-left) defend herself against such.

Few things open one's eyes to the intolerance of the "Tolerant Left" like being one of them and having The Movement turn on you...

Last Edited:
We don't watch much TV at our house.
Mostly Netflics and the like...
As for me I read or post on here for entertainment.

But I'll google him up , thanks for the idea.
Andy

He is most well known for his show Dirty Jobs (I dont think it is on netflix anymore) and has since been going around and to congress trying to get more support for traditional trade jobs like welding and machining where the US is loosing experienced workers. There is too much pressure on kids to rack up huge college debt and then work at starbucks because it turns on a degree in philosophy or creating writing isnt really going to get the great jobs. He's a good guy

I hear ya bolus about the dare I say over emphasis on college degrees that may have a limited job market.

A more balanced focus on college , trade schools and apprenticeship programs is needed in many high schools today.
Thanks for the heads up on Mike Rowe.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top