JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Libralism = mental disorder or deranged
Liberal is the problem 100% They seem to lose more grey matter with every dump.
Gets worse every year. : (
No sane person would do to the Constitution what they have in WA and OR this year.
Nor would allow outsiders to buy the legislature as they did with the anti gun laws in Both states.
The money interference by Bloomberg types should be made a felony !!!!!!

Last Edited:
Problem is, the hand we're dealt is full of jokers. "Liberals" is a general term, but far to many liberals hate our Constitution, especially the 2nd and 10th, hate our founding fathers as old racist white guys, and hate anything remotely resembling Christianity. Some put the bong down just long enough to biatch about their fathers not being able to put the bottle down. How do you educate somebody that openly expresses their hate of any morality? Good luck prying that kool-aid out of their hands.

Far too many follow the Marxist Communist line in most of their political thought processes and they destroy the country and don't have a clue what they are doing. If they spent time in a communist country they would have one big very rude awakening. But they don't and continue to aid those that want the US to fall. Even many supposed pro 2nd Amendment people follow the same left sided lies and help the azzes gain power and control.

The fact that Oregon and Washington have the great gun laws they have is all the proof you need that liberals aren't your problem.

-A Liberal.
half true...
The fact that Oregon and Washington have great gun laws is because historically we have been conservative states... the opposite of liberal, and simply haven't voted any in, until now.... and it wasn't the conservatives who brought it to the table.

the way I see it not all liberals support gun control, but most do. Not all conservatives support gun rights, but most do... its guilty by association and the majority sets the precedence.

If the use of the label "liberal" is misrepresented in this conversation I am curious if there is a better label to use for those people who politically support gun control?

There are a lot of people migrating to Washington and Oregon from their run down anti-gun states. I'm seeing more and more comifornians; our beauricrates in oregon are anti-gun liberals, and we were the 2nd state recently to obtain "universal background checks". In my opinion, the new background check system has set a precedent, and has embolden knee-jerkers to pass even stronger legislation when another blown out of proportion tragedy occurs.
What's your guys opinions?
I have plans to move. The cost of living is increasing every few months.
you have to look how gun control was implemented in other countries for context. My armchair interpretation - pure emotion. And elected officials of all stripes - though, liberals are more gifted at manipulating it - work off emotion of the "people". Liberals are expert at taking emotional reactions to things as mandates and when liberals have a "mandate", they empower themselves to act on behalf of the people. Constitution aside for a moment - the reality of modern society in America is we've let them all in - all genetic pools over the years - quite the melting pot of disorders, especially mental disorders. That couple with the tearing apart of the fabric of what made American society great - the family. We have a bunch of nut jobs on the loose, plain and simple. Bring consitutition back front and center - the right to bear arms. I'm all for it, obviously. There has to be a way to keep the nutjobs from owning guns. Where the liberals go overboard - is they want to go one step further and do what the liberal mothership Europe has done and all but eliminated private gun ownership. We have to find the somewhere in between. Maybe open season on nutjobs.

half true...
The fact that Oregon and Washington have great gun laws is because historically we have been conservative states... the opposite of liberal, and simply haven't voted any in, until now.... and it wasn't the conservatives who brought it to the table.

the way I see it not all liberals support gun control, but most do. Not all conservatives support gun rights, but most do... its guilty by association and the majority sets the precedence.

If the use of the label "liberal" is misrepresented in this conversation I am curious if there is a better label to use for those people who politically support gun control?

We got our current CCW regulations as a liberal state. WA got suppressors and SBRs as a liberal state. Etc. I'm on my phone, can't look up others.

The liberalization of gun laws has happened under liberal control. And no, we haven't ever been "conservative." Oregon has been solidly blue since New Deal, possibly before. Probably the same for WA.

half true...

The liberal that does not support gun control actually does because they support the people that initiate it by voting for them, or they would not be there and the liberal would not be the liberal if they did not do just that.
No escape room with the label. IF you can be called a liberal there is a reason for it or you would be called a conservative or something else. The only option to that is Marxist and communist.
Simply put to be called a liberal means the person supported liberal political viewpoints and they bring on the anti gun bs.

The image of the ultimate liberal that claims
to be pro gun yet votes for liberal politicians.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLAQGkY3GgzgGXXUd4imhEAFnb6_uQB31r7ygtoWBjwBy-Jea6yw.jpg
It is hard to say it better than this :)

Last Edited:
We got our current CCW regulations as a liberal state. WA got suppressors and SBRs as a liberal state. Etc. I'm on my phone, can't look up others.

The liberalization of gun laws has happened under liberal control. And no, we haven't ever been "conservative." Oregon has been solidly blue since New Deal, possibly before. Probably the same for WA.
Id be interested in learning more about this, but I dont see how a law passed while a liberal state credits that law as liberal. Did the liberals propose those laws, or did they compromise, or did the conservative community actually get out and vote?

The liberal that does not support gun control actually does because they support the people that initiate it by voting for them, or they would not be there and the liberal would not be the liberal if they did not do just that.
No escape room with the label. IF you can be called a liberal there is a reason for it or you would be called a conservative or something else. The only option to that is Marxist and communist.
Simply put to be called a liberal means the person supported liberal political viewpoints and they bring on the anti gun bs.
Taku, its not that black and white. What if there is a liberal person who does not vote for anti-gun politicians? I wonder how many of these guys are liberal....? <broken link removed>

Just opinion on gun control but I will use anecdotal evidence in my opinion. Was reading today how a group of suicide bombers were being trained and they accidently blew themselves to hellp:D Watching how liberals run our laws they are doing the same thing, ban our guns and create a criminal hel l.

The big cities prove this, how many died in Chicago today and they have real gun restriction. So the problem is the liberals are going to kill themselves off but by stealing our guns and they give us the same fate.

Taku, its not that black and white. What if there is a liberal person who does not vote for anti-gun politicians? I wonder how many of these guys are liberal....? <broken link removed>

Just like there are very few true republicans left, there are very few true democrats left.
Both names are fake anymore. It all changed in 1968 and the change began in 1963.
I watched it all begin and the plan they used to get to today.
I need to stop here on this thread. I enjoy being on the forum.
I just have to stand by the views I hold.

Just like there are very few true republicans left, there are very few true democrats left.
Both names are fake anymore. It all changed in 1968 and the change began in 1963.
I watched it all begin and the plan they used to get to today.
I need to stop here on this thread. I enjoy being on the forum.
I just have to stand by the views I hold.
its just conversation, I appreciate your point of views

I used to love going to bend. It was by far my favorite place. Always wanted to live there.
But the last couple times I went it didn't feel like the bend I grew up wanting.
It feels more like a portland/mountain cali town. Cost went way up and all you see is yuppies/ hipsters as far as you look.

And of course the homeless street kids everywhere!
Brother Clear,
Yep, I remember the old times in Bend/Central Oregon. I moved here I reckon the better part of 36~37 years ago. The bride and I raised our children here. I remember when I first moved here, it was hard to get a job! Everyone from the west side of the Cascades was called a flatlander. So you ranked the same as a Californian. Didn't take long to get some work, with some hard core dedication. I remember that more than half of the trucks sported gun racks/with firearms in those racks. And the other half didn't matter NO how cuz, them SOB's were passing thru! That's when life was good here. Had a lot of old timers, them boys were tough as nails. Now fast forward to today. Ok, brother for the most part I agree with you. Except the next time your in town, put your glasses on and look a little further, {no offense intended} and you will see an old timer wearing a black cowboy hat, with his beautiful little bride by his side smiling, because we do not give up our constitutional rights. At my age I kinda think back on the past, then the present. I have to give some credence to ~No country for old men~

Forefathers, not out, not in, just me.

I actually agree with you to a certain degree. I'm liberal on a lot of issues, and there have been anti-gun repubs(reagan, and bush) but it's just so common for liberals to be anti-gun. That's why they aren't endorsed by the NRA that often.

From my end, the correlation isn't nearly as strong. Those of my fellow libtard friends who aren't PRO gun are just plain gun-apathetic. They don't know, don't care. Unfortunately, it's these types that fall for the "common sense" bullbubblegum. But they are NOT anti-gun. I think I can count on one hand the number of self-identifying liberals I know and associate with that are actually anti-gun.

Yea, they're out there, and there's more of them than anti-gun conservatives, but this NWFA-wide marrying of liberal=anti-gun is wrong, narrow-minded, and completely missing the point. It's also playing right into the hands of our actual, mutual enemy.

Last Edited:
Will the people "Migrating" from CA and their kids when old enough assist or hinder getting Kate Brown and her anti gun kind elected again and again? Hmmmmmm?

They may slightly be pro gun, but odds are they are falling hook line and sinker for all the Republican war on women and minorities, anti Immigration anti Education and anti Science propaganda dished out by the Progressive machine.

They have been programmed to believe that Voting Pro gun, (Republican in this State), just once, will set women and minorities back a hundred years, take away all workers rights and worst of all Doom all mankind and the Planet.

Scary stuff that has been taught from an early age. Reinforced into adulthood by watching MSNBC with Rachell Madow or other similar programs every night.

When choosing gun rights or stopping all that other scary stuff they don't hesitate.

Maybe some come here to escape the Progressive nonsense but the majority look at Oregon and Wash. as unspoiled fertile ground to remake into a new California only without all the problems.

They don't realize they might just be the problem.

The liberal paradigm on the application of the law, is to use the laws as a "means" and not an "end"; that directly conflicts with a conservative paradigm. The politician's voting records clearly reflect the truth; it crosses the line between the so-called two parties.

Example: OSHA punishing an employer for an occupational safety violation BEFORE an employee is injured, is using a law as a "means". This is essentially the same as issuing a motorist a ticket for going through a yellow light. The compulsory laws are out of control; OSHA, DOT, DEA, EPA, CSB, BOLI, DHS, etc.

Most liberals have a higher Uncertanty-Avoidance index than most conservatives. The Democrat's application of the law is well-established, no amount of inductive reasoning can change that.

To establish, implement, and enforce a gun law on a law-abiding citizen BEFORE a crime is committed is using the law as a means; an unconstrained vision of the role of government.

Continuity of the liberal paradigm would require ICE to arrest illegal aliens BEFORE they jump the fence...but they pick and choose when their ideology is implemented; when the law matters, and when it doesn't.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top