JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Mighty Quip E8000 Gas Generator

$475

8000 W Electric Start Gas Generator. Perfect generator for Home backup power or Contractor Job site. Very low hours – Mostly sat in our shop waiting years for the power to go out. Recently serviced, ran, and winterized by local professional commercial shop.

Model: Mighty Quip E8000 Gas Generator Contractor Series

Specs:

• Gas Powered 13 HP Engine
  • 8000 KW Peak Rating, 6500 Kw Continuous
  • Electric Start
  • Low Oil protection
  • Amp and Voltmeter
  • 120 and 240 and 12VDC power sources
  • Key Lock
  • Roll Cage and Wheels for portability and protection
  • Stored inside
Other Extras included: 2 Heavy Duty Power extensions. One Short (<~20'), One Long (>50')

For Sale Cash only. No Trades. You pick up at my Location South of Hillsboro, OR.

Please PM with questions or to make arrangements.

20211220_160925_HDR.jpg 20211220_160930.jpg 20211220_160941.jpg 20211220_160948.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've only run the Gen set a couple of times in 10 years -> just to test, do maintenance, and pre-winterize it. I havent kept track of the hours but it is certainly less than 10hours and probably less than 2 hours.

We did run it this summer briefly when we did the maintenance and winterized it.

I've only run the Gen set a couple of times in 10 years -> just to test, do maintenance, and pre-winterize it. I havent kept track of the hours but it is certainly less than 10hours and probably less than 2 hours.

We did run it this summer briefly when we did the maintenance and winterized it.
does the hour meter work?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top