JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if I will have an opportunity to bring up SB941 but... maybe!

I just need a few notes to jot down should I be able to bring it up. Maybe a few 1-2 punch comments that might get him to stumble a bit.

Any additional thoughts would be helpful.
Thanks!

It has been bought and paid for. It will not change its mind because it is not allowed to do so by its masters.

Don't know the context of your chance to meet him but he is not going to give up the 1st step in the crown jewel of his progressive dream for Oregon. UBC that WILL lead to registration.
Your best chance is to ask him to consider amendments/changes by Thatcher and others. Lie and say you understand the background check for sales among strangers but provisions for trading lending and gifting to friends should be made.
Whatever you do keep your cool, he's a pretty arrogant bass turd! I saw him in person at a Springfield Town Hall many years ago before I got locally politically aware and really knew who he was.
I took an immediate dislike to him.

3/4 of the 37 counties in Oregon have sent resilutions to Salem saying they stand by the constitution of the United States and the constitution of Oregon also saying they do not want anymore firearm infringement for the law abiding citizens.

If this bill is for the people why is he not listening to the people ?

Why don't we ask the Oregon convicts in prison where they got their firearms?

Or if he considered that used firearms (up to around $500?) will now cost more than new, driving up the profits of the "evil gun industry".

There are 37 counties in Oregon. 3/4 of them have sent resolutions to Salem saying they stand with the constitution of USA and the constitution of Oregon.

They also said they do not want any more restrictions on firearms.
If this bill is for the people why is he not listening to the majority of the people?

Not sure if I will have an opportunity to bring up SB941 but... maybe!

I just need a few notes to jot down should I be able to bring it up. Maybe a few 1-2 punch comments that might get him to stumble a bit.

Any additional thoughts would be helpful.
Thanks!

I was thinking more along the lines of an ACTUAL 1-2 punch to get the point across that Oregon gun owners are tired of being pushed around.

But bending his ear with the idea that voters may very well hold him accountable much more than a split lip will is a good place to start. ;)

Your talking about the burned out flower children of Eugene Just Jim.

Unicorns and flowers is all they care about.

They love money just as much as anyone so if he knows it might be his last year on the government teet he might come around. It's all about power and money to the bureaucrats.

If you want you can remind him that Chuck Riley and Val Hoyle are on the docket to be recalled.
It will happen soon. They have the same arrogance Prozanski has and , they are behind SB 941.

Abdulah Akbahr...

Kidding, the patience of one to meet with current democratic legislative body is amazing- especially when you oppose them vehemently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top