JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you said a real PH Whitworth could cost $1000 I got the idea it's possible to find them.

If that's not the case, then perhaps the next best would be the way to go, then do what it takes to make it right. But if the better PHs are only somewhat scarce, I'd rather wait.

A REAL P-H Whitworth will likely cost you anything between 1000 and 1300, if the posts on muzzleloadingforum are anything to go by. It took me THREE years to get to mine, even back in 1986, because 90% of all production went to the USA. so there were and still are, many more where YOU live than you'll ever find here.

A real Whitworth rifle in the USA will likely set you back anything between $10,000 and $500,000, depending on its provenance.

I've just received my answer from Pedersoli, re the odd Pedersoli-marked rifle made before they actually began to produce them for themselves -

My post to them is at the bottom - THEIR resplone is at the top -

Dear Mr. Foley,

We produced some of our Whitworth and Volunteer rifles with Parker Hale references for Navy Arms co. few years ago. Navy Arms has the patent rights on the Parket Hale name for U.S.A. [Ahah!!! THAT is the explonement for THAT!]

We are obliged by law to mark with our company name the rifles we produce, as well as having the proof marks visible.

If we remember correctly the Parker Hale's name in UK belongs to another UK company.

If you have other question, let us know.

Best regards,
Customer service

DAVIDE PEDERSOLI & C.
Via Artigiani, 57
I-25063 GARDONE VALTROMPIA
(Brescia) Italy
ph. +39 030 8915000
fax +39 030 8911019
http://www.davide-pedersoli.com/guns-for-sale-pedersoli.asp?l=en

View Brescia Province https://youtu.be/V1bVmVuhn5w

Da: tac foley
Inviato:
domenica 22 novembre 2020 16:20
A: [email protected]
Oggetto:Info richiesta informazioni: Whitworth rifle

Nome:tac
Cognome:foley
Telefono:01480890551
Email:[email protected]
Lingua:en
Iscritto Mailing:si
Arma:
Calibro:
Matricola:
Armeria:PE28 4LF
Nazione:United Kingdom
Data Acquisto:
Oggetto:Whitworth rifle
Richiesta:Dear Signore Pedersoli - first of all, let me say that I do not presently own any of your fine products, but like many shooters of older-style guns, I have a number of originals that you do not make - Sniders. However, my note to you today concerns your excellent replication of a Whitworth match rifle. I have a very early Parker-Hale version, BTW and I've been fascinated by this wonderful gun since the late 1970's. I help Mr David Minshall of the MLAGB by logging all Parker-Hale black powder-era products, and I'm known as a nit-picker. This brings me to the subject again - I have found a rifle which seems to me to be very odd - a real anachronism. This rifle, marked with Navy Arms stamps, appears to be one of yours - it is also stamped with your company marks, and yet the serial number and date puts it firmly in 2015. Your son announced the arrival of the Whitworth rifle on October 27th, 2016. What is the story behind THIS rifle? Here is the link - https://www.gunbroker.com/item/880958992 Best wishes Tac Foley in UK.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top