JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Most of what they have for rail systems for AKs are out of stock but listed as in stock and they will accept your order. Then your order will be in "processing" staus for a week. When I called them, they said "oh yeah we are backed up for about three days" .... Keep in mind that this was stated nowhere on the website. So I said..."Oh well, I guess I will just wait then" A few days go by and I call them back as my order STILL says in process. I am thinking WTF at this point. The girl on the phone tells me that the extended rail I want "will not be available for 4 weeks minimum". On the MI website the policy for complaints or questions about your order says you need to send them an email and wait 3 days for a response. 3 days.

I will never directly do business with them again. If you want to get one of their products go to a reseller and buy them. I can not believe that in this day and age there are companies who still operate like this. The last thing you want to do as a business is piss off your customer before they even have a chance to use your product.

They did not charge my card so at least there's that....BUT I bought all the other stuff I needed fo rthis project and they royally screwed up my timeline. Now I must wait about 2 weeks longer. It's frustrating. If you don't have a product in stock just say you don't. Don't jerk me around.

I cancelled my order and gladly bought it on Primary Arms website (who has excellent customer service BTW.)

Also, Primary Arms will give you a military discount of 10% on certain product lines. Awesome.

x2 on primary arms, I have ordered my last few items from them and they have been flawless. They are also very quick to get back to you with any questions via email.

Maybe this was an isolated incident as well. MI products are TOP shelf quality wise. I just think right now they are slammed with orders and they prioritze those to the resellers first.
Buy from a reseller and there should be no issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top